IZZY SET TO MAKE A CAMEO WITH GNR ON FRIDAY

G2R_AXL

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time Duff turned up at the show I was not at. If Izzy does the same this time I might have to shoot somebody. I must stop immediately going for tickets the second they announce a London show and wait patiently for the second show to be announced.

Thinking about it, even in 06 the show I went to was the second day but was announced first, and that was the show where Axl passed out towards the end while the other night they got a full show and Sailing too. I did get to see Izzy then at least.

Edited by Chinaski

I think i can believe this. Hope so

well if you consider everytime GNR have been in London since May 2006 i've posted here news relating to them that has always happened then you have a good reason to believe. ;)

Ive been at all the london shows since 06 and i think its unfair that they get special treatment in london with special covers and guests. I mean izzy has come out in london before, is he deliberatly avaoiding the livestream show then?

Edited by Axl_morris

Wowzers... Would be cool if that happens! Saw Izzy with them in 2006 at Download, fingers crossed it happens again on Friday when I'm there.

Thanks for the info OP... But I don't get the relevance of the photo???

thats what izzy will be using dude. behind the big lights and empty cabs bands mainly use trusty combos. ;)

If this is true then it's extremely disappointing Izzy didn't show up to the Hall of Fame. What a big fuck you to the other guys.

I'm guessing after Axl's classless move regarding the HOF (last minute bailing...no communication with even Duff/blowing him off and disrespecting him) that even Duff is done with Axl. I'd be suprised if Duff ever appears again on stage with Axl.

Why would Izzy not showing up to the HOF have anything to do with This? played with Axl in 2006, that didnt make any difference. He knows going to play with axl onstage isnt going to in anyway come around to some sort of renuion talks/attempt, the way he wants it most likely.

If this is true then it's extremely disappointing Izzy didn't show up to the Hall of Fame. What a big fuck you to the other guys.

Part of me agrees, especially so soon after the HOF, :shrugs:...

But then again, he has played with Velvet and on Slash's first solo album; so I still think he was just trying to stay neutral towards that whole reunion thing, and just decided to stay out of it when it became clear Axl couldn't bear standing on stage next to Slash for five minutes.

Part of me agrees, especially so soon after the HOF, :shrugs:...

But then again, he has played with Velvet and on Slash's first solo album; so I still think he was just trying to stay neutral towards that whole reunion thing, and just decided to stay out of it when it became clear Axl couldn't bear standing on stage next to Slash for five minutes.

maybe he's trying to save face and regretting not playing with old pals.. Axl included obviously.. but i can relate to this post, it's like saying he supported Axl's stance at RRHOF

if it does happens it will be cool as hell thou

Wowzers... Would be cool if that happens! Saw Izzy with them in 2006 at Download, fingers crossed it happens again on Friday when I'm there.

Thanks for the info OP... But I don't get the relevance of the photo???

thats what izzy will be using dude. behind the big lights and empty cabs bands mainly use trusty combos. ;)

Oh, now I'm with you!

Don't talk to me about 'trusty combos'... When I used to help out my friends' band as a guitar tech at their gigs the singer/rhythm guitarist would always have a problem with his Fender head running into some knocked around cab... used to drive me up the wall! But thankfully his whole band got a load of free Marshall gear when the won the Ultimate Unsigned Band Contest last October, and the other prize they got is playing at Download in a couple of weeks so it all worked out well in the end!