IZZY SET TO MAKE A CAMEO WITH GNR ON FRIDAY

G2R_AXL

Well I will belive it when I see it, Izzy was allegedly supposed to play or at least be at a gig or two last year and it didn't happen so its one of those things where you really don't know until he actually gets on stage

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHHHHHHHHH Izzy is playing a show with Guns N Roses!!1 Wahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Seriously haters, get the fuck over it and stop living in the fucking past. You guys sound like whiny little cry babies like Tophat and popcorn. Izzy and Duff are over it, why cant you guys be?

This is awesome! Hopefully he comes on for more than just a couple of songs!!!!

WAHHHHHHHHH Izzy is playing a show with Guns N Roses!!1 Wahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Seriously haters, get the fuck over it and stop living in the fucking past. You guys sound like whiny little cry babies like Tophat and popcorn. Izzy and Duff are over it, why cant you guys be?

This is awesome! Hopefully he comes on for more than just a couple of songs!!!!

Are you angry that we are discussing Guns N' Roses on a Guns N' Roses message board?

Ive been at all the london shows since 06 and i think its unfair that they get special treatment in london with special covers and guests. I mean izzy has come out in london before, is he deliberatly avaoiding the livestream show then?

It kind of ties into London being the first city to support them back in the day. I doubt Izzy cares about Livestream.

If this is true then it's extremely disappointing Izzy didn't show up to the Hall of Fame. What a big fuck you to the other guys.

He didn't show up because of all the drama that would ensue and because he hate formal occasions. It is just not for him. Coming onstage with GN'R to play a few songs is much more his thing.

If this is true then it's extremely disappointing Izzy didn't show up to the Hall of Fame. What a big fuck you to the other guys.

He didn't show up because of all the drama that would ensue and because he hate formal occasions. It is just not for him. Coming onstage with GN'R to play a few songs is much more his thing.

I can't really think of anyone who realistically would not appreciate getting recognition for former accomplishments.

He most likely knew that Axl wouldn't be there anyway so I don't understand why he didn't make the trip.

Izzy don't show up to the HOF but is happy to jump on stage with a bunch of hired hands - fuck Izzy :shrugs:

..if this is true, then its a neat stunt to boost the live-stream complete with audience reaction. We all know the biggest reaction would be if Slash Duff and Adler showed up. That's one reaction we ain't ever going to see :(

Edited by vaida

I can't really think of anyone who realistically would not appreciate getting recognition for former accomplishments.

I am sure he appreciates the recognition and that he is proud of what he achieved -- and he still got that recognition by being inducted in absentia -- it is just that he hates formal occasions with speeches and media coverage with a passion.

And he hates all the drama that surrounds GN'R and wouldn't want to have anything to do with it again.

Izzy don't show up to the HOF but is happy to jump on stage with a bunch of hired hands - fuck Izzy :shrugs:

..if this is true, then its a neat stunt to boost the live-stream complete with audience reaction. We all know the biggest reaction would be if Slash Duff and Adler showed up. That's one reaction we ain't ever going to see :(

Izzy enjoys playing his songs and in small amounts being on the large stage. He lives for playing. It's rock and roll. And why wouldn't he want to play with Guns N' Roses? They are all cool guys and he can do it on his own terms. Duff wants it, too, Steven also, and probably Slash. They all want to taste that feeling on playing for thousands of ecstatic fans again. Nothing wrong with it. They even helped create some of the songs.

And btw, the live stream is the day before :thumbsup:

Of all the ex gunners Izzy makes the worst solo records. Atleast thats my experience. Even Adler makes better solo music compared to Izzy. Of all the former Gunner's, when it comes to solo material, Slash is king.

Edited by vaida