IZZY SET TO MAKE A CAMEO WITH GNR ON FRIDAY

G2R_AXL

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl already has 19 guys to pay, he ain't gonna pay an Izzy or Duff. Dude must use a payroll service for all his "employees".

Hardee har har. You're good, who would have thought your screen name would have implied how "original" your material is. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That cracked me up. But seriously- doesn't he have like 8 musicians and Beta and Fernando and Jarmo and god knows who else to pay?

Right, what does the picture in the OP mean? I might be drunk, but I can't really tell what it suggests to Izzy being there? Maybe I'm too drunk though...

Secondly, I don't wanna buy a 2nd ticket unless I have to so my other questions are... I can still buy a ticket for the 2nd night on the day and collect it right? Also, what are the chances of Izzy being there the first night?

Izzy supports the current line up.

Really? I was under impression he liked the occasional jam with his old pal Axl. He probably thinks "who the fuck are these dudes?".....but has fun with Axl again.

As I remember he jammed with Fortus and some of the band. He doesn't seem like a vindictive type of person. Like some people.

Really? I was under impression he liked the occasional jam with his old pal Axl. He probably thinks "who the fuck are these dudes?".....but has fun with Axl again.

As I remember he jammed with Fortus and some of the band. He doesn't seem like a vindictive type of person. Like some people.

He said this in 2001:

"Well, it's obviously not Guns N' Roses. I think all the fans [know that]. It's not even right that he uses the name, because he's the only guy

. I think ultimately it's gonna work agaist him because people are gonna say fuck you, wanker - that's what they'll call him here, right? 'You fucking wanker, that's not Guns N' Roses!' Hopefully, the maniac's good, cos if the music isn't good then he's gonna get the double-whammy..."

But I think he changed his mind after he jammed with Axl in 2006. I read some 2008 interview where he said something positive about the new line-up. :shrugs:

I'm afraid to see Izzy with DJ.

Hopefully they sit down and write a single or two...

Release the CD left-overs in November and then offer up a primarily Rose/Stradlin/Ashba authored follow-up in 2013/14...

Edited by AXL_N_DIZZY

I remember in the chats Axl made mention that Izzy took home a healthy paycheck for his guest appearance with the band last time.

I didn't know about it. Can you show you us this part where Axl mentions the paycheck?

''Jungle, baby!'' :fuckyou:

I don't know where to find it, but I remember him saying that, also. I think he kind of had a little irritated vibe in the quote, if I remember correctly. Like he didn't know that management had negotiated the fee. It was either in the chats or in the Del-terview.

I remember in the chats Axl made mention that Izzy took home a healthy paycheck for his guest appearance with the band last time.

I didn't know about it. Can you show you us this part where Axl mentions the paycheck?

''Jungle, baby!'' :fuckyou:

Damn, I can't seem to find it in the Axl chats. I used every bell and whistle in the search feature for 20 minutes trying to find it, to no avail. However, I remember very clearly Axl talking about it, so I will find it and post the link in this thread.

For the time being, this is what I recall: Axl said he was unaware (at the time of the show) that management had arranged a substantial payout for Izzy. Somethin along those lines.

He said this in 2001:

"Well, it's obviously not Guns N' Roses. I think all the fans [know that]. It's not even right that he uses the name, because he's the only guy

. I think ultimately it's gonna work agaist him because people are gonna say fuck you, wanker - that's what they'll call him here, right? 'You fucking wanker, that's not Guns N' Roses!' Hopefully, the maniac's good, cos if the music isn't good then he's gonna get the double-whammy..."

But I think he changed his mind after he jammed with Axl in 2006. I read some 2008 interview where he said something positive about the new line-up. :shrugs:

At some point Izzy said Chi Dem was a favorite new song.

Of course personal relationships are hard to gauge and most people would say that this whole new band under same name isn't exactly the most common idea but there's only one Axl Rose. If the other guys were a bit more together they could have worked it out.