IZZY SET TO MAKE A CAMEO WITH GNR ON FRIDAY

G2R_AXL

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Izzy doesn't want all the media attention, he just wants to play. HOF was a huge media event so he didn't attend, the GN'R show on friday (the show with no live stream) will be all about playing music which is what Izzy loves and wants to do. I for one don't see the problem in that.

It seems like many people in this thread didn't read Izzy's official HOF statement. He made it very clear that he wanted to attend by waiting until a few days before induction for Axl to confirm whether he would or would not go. Once it was definite that Axl would not attend and there would be no full reunion for the induction, and with all the uncertainty about whether or not those attending would still perform, Izzy decided not to go. If Axl had attended, Izzy most certainly would have as well.

Izzy doesn't want all the media attention, he just wants to play. HOF was a huge media event so he didn't attend, the GN'R show on friday (the show with no live stream) will be all about playing music which is what Izzy loves and wants to do. I for one don't see the problem in that.

It seems like many people in this thread didn't read Izzy's official HOF statement. He made it very clear that he wanted to attend by waiting until a few days before induction for Axl to confirm whether he would or would not go. Once it was definite that Axl would not attend and there would be no full reunion for the induction, and with all the uncertainty about whether or not those attending would still perform, Izzy decided not to go. If Axl had attended, Izzy most certainly would have as well.

So now that Axl's fault too?

No it's just shows the bond and connection between Axl and Izzy. He must have thought without Axl it's not worth it. Quite the compliment really.

No it's just shows the bond and connection between Axl and Izzy. He must have thought without Axl it's not worth it. Quite the compliment really.

It just didn't sound like that was what TheLinguiniOccurrence meant by his post but I guess I could've misunderstood him.

No nothing is ever Axl's fault............... :P

No nothing is ever Axl's fault............... :P

Are you sure? Cause I heard everything is his fault.

Nope. Izzy could have still attended, but he chose not to. Izzy made the decision, therefore Izzy's the one to blame for not being there. Dizzy is another story though ...