How much would it cost me

iftheworld

I'd book GnR for a private party if I ever won the Pwerball or Mega Millions. Semi- acoustic set including Catcher, One In A Million, and Yesterdays.

Same here. I don't know if I'd have them do the whole production or just acoustic though. But I would definitely hire a camera crew to professionally film it. Then give copies out to all you jerks! :P

I guess we should just be thankful no one's suggested surreptitiously hiring Slash and Axl unbeknownst to eachother.

The ensuing celebrity cage match to the death would be a more fun birthday present than a private Rock N' Roll show.

How much would it cost me to get Guns to play at my birthday party?

I'm thinking of saving up. Of course you guys are invited.

I'm sure if you figured something out while the band was in town and they were off that night... who knows.

Somebody in my class at school, there mam got Peter Andre ( :rofl-lol: ) to sing at their wedding for an hour set which was less than 20k, would it really be as much as one million?

no i honestly do not think it would be 1-mil unless you wanted a full production... the cost of shipping and setting up lighting rigs would not be cheap.

I vaguely remember looking at how much Aerosmith cost, and it was getting to around the £1million mark - not to approach them with less than £700k... plus all the other stuff that goes with it.

I'd imagine Guns would be similar.