KK from Kerrang!

vaida

There's a review in this weeks Kerrang! Magazine.

On the positive side they describe the band as tight, really quite good.

On the negative side they mention late start, micophone failure during the opening song various other things including too many covers songs and solo spots.

They then go on to award the show KK out of KKKKK

Edited by vaida

It baffles me that people still pay for magazines when the internet exists.

Fucking Pikey! :lol:

Not responding to their review of the show. I'm sure it was shit (the show). Just saying, I don't see the point of paying $9 for 10 pages of content and 10 pages of advertisements in the digital age.

Edited by bacardimayne

"Mick Wall at Kerrang!"

Spin magazine

Andy Secher at Hit Parader

Circus Magazine

Mick Wall at Kerrang

Bob Guccione Jr. at Spin,

What you pissed off cuz your dad gets more pussy than you?

Fuck you

Suck my fuckin' dick

you're right.peace.

Edited by stumbleine

it's obvious gnr is in a dangerous situation where only die-hards will truly appreciate them and the casual fans will go home if they feel disrespected. the media won't stay quiet. even ron thal is getting vocal lately. it's a stormy time for gnr.

Kerrang! isn't all bad. It comes out every week and covers everything Rock / Metal that's happing in the UK right now.

With shit modern age metal bands with their faces painted like they were somethin out of Lord of the rings... Good mag bbbbbnrrrrpppp

Kerrang! isn't all bad. It comes out every week and covers everything Rock / Metal that's happing in the UK right now.

With shit modern age metal bands with their faces painted like they were somethin out of Lord of the rings... Good mag bbbbbnrrrrpppp

and yet gnr should be thankful for getting any press from these shitty magazines since they are irrelevant for 95% of the world population.

and yet gnr should be thankful for getting any press from these shitty magazines since they are irrelevant for 95% of the world population.

Id prefer if GNR wernt ever in K at all! Seriously some of the photo shoots of some of these bands are just gas... Lads with swords and axes pretending to be evil. Guns dont cover themselves in glory n all, but K is a terrible read.

You wanna antagonize me? ANTAGONIZE ME mother fuck er, get in the ring mother fuck er. Yea that song kinda ruined any chances of favorable reviews in general.

Never had a problem with Matt's drumming, btw. At least it's catchy. Besides, that same style laid the groundwork for some great spots on UYI. See DTJ, the Garden. Not to mention the Spaghetti Incident! See Raw Power.

Brain's work at Rio was perfect though. Adler's enthusiasm meets Tommy Lee's Bonham-esque sound.