London 1/06/12

gibbinson

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thin Lizzy should bring out Izzy and Dizzy.

oohh they'd be gettin' busy.

..workin' everyone into a tizzy.

dry.gif I already used tizzy.

Who's gonna find a way to use frizzy or fizzy?

Frizzy!...damn!

(fizzy has been used)

Anyway...we have to stop now...the band's on. :tongue2:

Thin Lizzy should bring out Izzy and Dizzy.

oohh they'd be gettin' busy.

..workin' everyone into a tizzy.

dry.gif I already used tizzy.

Who's gonna find a way to use frizzy or fizzy?

Frizzy!...damn!

(fizzy has been used)

Anyway...we have to stop now...the band's on. :tongue2:

It ain't gonna be so easy.

[see? double pun!]

I don't get the complaints, if you are going to a Guns N' Roses concert surely you would expect it? Also imo it adds to the concert as tensions build with people getting pissed that the band is not on yet then once the band come on they all go mental and its forgotten about.

Not everyone who goes to these shows are forum members or follow the band closely. As evidenced by the dull that comes over the crowd when a CD song is played, and more enthusiasm when classic songs are played. I'd say a majority of the people who go are really only there because they know the name and remember they had some good songs, and most likely go to a lot of concerts in general. Theyre simply music fans, not particularly Guns fans. These people aren't required to have the same expectations of lateness as those who spend countless hours on forums discussing the band.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

I don't get the complaints, if you are going to a Guns N' Roses concert surely you would expect it? Also imo it adds to the concert as tensions build with people getting pissed that the band is not on yet then once the band come on they all go mental and its forgotten about.

Not everyone who goes to these shows are forum members or follow the band closely. As evidenced by the dull that comes over the crowd when a CD song is played, and more enthusiasm when classic songs are played. I'd say a majority of the people who go are simply there because they know the name and remember they had some good songs, and most likely go to a lot of concerts in general. Theyre simply music fans, not particularly Guns fans. These people aren't required to have the same expectations of lateness as those who spend countless hours on forums discussing the band.

I'd imagine most of the Twitter-complainers got their tickets for free. Not a fact, just an opinion...

Not everyone who goes to these shows are forum members or follow the band closely. As evidenced by the dull that comes over the crowd when a CD song is played, and more enthusiasm when classic songs are played. I'd say a majority of the people who go are simply there because they know the name and remember they had some good songs, and most likely go to a lot of concerts in general. Theyre simply music fans, not particularly Guns fans. These people aren't required to have the same expectations of lateness as those who spend countless hours on forums discussing the band.

I'd imagine most of the Twitter-complainers got their tickets for free. Not a fact, just an opinion...

You think they're all models? :xmasssanta: