Does anybody else feel that besides possibly Slash, Bucket is who we'd all like to see play a track or 2 with Axl live?

Guest NGOG

i would rather see bucket and axl back together over slash and axl.

i just personally think bucket > slash.

but beyond that, it seems the axl / slash dynamic is just beyond repair... there is still more potential from Buckets N' Braids

Bucket had the biggest impact on CD of all the band members aside from Axl. I'd love to see him play a few songs with axl. Even though the 2002 group was a freak show, it was fascinating. There was a special sense of weird that added to the mystery of the whole Gn'R ordeal.

QFT.

but the band has evolve a lot from then, and honestly it wouldn't fit.

just like it wouldn't fit Izzy jamming with them back in early 00's

Ya I hope Bucket has an open mind about playing with Axl again one day. It seems like things are on decent terms with them. Axl tried to get him back in '06 after Bucket left the band so that's a good sign.

How does the fact that Axl tried to get him back make it that they are on decent terms? Maybe Buckethead still stands by his reasons that he quit.

Just like I dont understand how people say that if Slash apologized then they could make up. The fact is that Slash mostly hated working with Axl and has no wish to do it again so why the fuck would he give an apology he doesnt mean to get back into a situation he hated?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I couldn't be happier that both Bucket and Finck are gone. Buh-bye. I'd be fine with never seeing them or hearing them ever again.

Agreed.

Axl had plenty of time to write a genius album with Fink and Buckethead and it never appeared. Just because those two look like suck freaks doesnt mean they have this mystical magic that can turn Axl into a living legend. It didnt happen with those two but it did happen with four other guys for whatever reason, that was pure, it can never be recreated.

It wouldnt be recreated if the five original fuckups got back together.

I couldn't be happier that both Bucket and Finck are gone. Buh-bye. I'd be fine with never seeing them or hearing them ever again.

Agreed.

Agreed,

My whishlist, was/is actually:

1) Slash

2) Izzy

3) Duff

4) Steven

Have no love for Bucket's stage personality. He is better on his own.

Agreed.

1) Slash

2) Izzy

3) Duff

4) Steven

^ This.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Agreed.

Agreed,

1) Slash

2) Izzy

3) Duff

4) Steven

Yeah. I'd have Duff higher up, otherwise I agree.

Agreed.

Agreed,

1) Slash

2) Izzy

3) Duff

4) Steven

Switch Slash with Izzy and you have my opinion.

Edit: I thought I was talking about just the classic lineup there. I'm not sure where to put Bucket yet.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

I would LOVE to see bucket make an appearance at a GNR show! I think the bucket and finck lineup was by far the best "new gnr" lineup we've had so far. Can anyone recommend any awesome youtube vids with that lineup? I know we have the RIR, but what are the highlights from that show -- and are there any other youtube performances from that lineup?

Thanks! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Brain told me that since departing GN'R Bucket hasn't once talked to Axl and doesn't believe we'll ever see the two performing in the future. Bucket is New GN'R's Slash.

And Tobias, he doesn't offer anything live. He's a writer.