Kaneda heading to Paris

Kaneda

Never been to Paris. Spur of the moment trip. Have tickets to see Guns and wanted to see if anyone on this board will be going? Wants to hang before? Maybe help good ol Kaneda find his way around a city full of rude French speaking people. Just kidding...but it would be cool to hang. I'll be at the Plaza Anthanee Monday - Thursday. Rock on guys!

CK

Never been to Paris. Spur of the moment trip. Have tickets to see Guns and wanted to see if anyone on this board will be going? Wants to hang before? Maybe help good ol Kaneda find his way around a city full of rude French speaking people. Just kidding...but it would be cool to hang. I'll be at the Plaza Anthanee Monday - Thursday. Rock on guys!

CK

I'm game,but plan on making a sidetrack to visit the Lizard King.

get to Montmartre. you might want to brush up on your french is all I'm going to say.

I know a few choice words,and universal sign language.

Fiche moi le paix =could you please give me some room?

Vous avez le cervau d'un sandwich au fromage = I would like to order a hamburger please kind Sir

Right? :xmassrudolph:

if you don't say S'il vous plait, you might as well not say anything. I also try not to look too American, even though I'm not. always wear both straps of you're ruck sack over the shoulder, blend in. hug the ground, run like fuck.