Does Ron need cooler shoes?

saber_

shoes20.jpg

As a Guns n Roses fan, I am unhappy with Ron's shoes. I would like to share my unhappiness about Ron's shoes to the rest of you, so that I may communicate my unhappiness to all of you. I feel they are not hipster enough or rock n roll enough. Therefore, because of his shoes, he is not projecting what I personally would like to see in Guns n Roses as far as footwear. In my room in my parent's basement, I have glued pictures of cooler shoes on my posters of Ron and the band. I remember when this band used to be the epitome of trendsetting footwear. No more, alas. And it troubles me so.

What would you like to see in terms of Guns n Roses footwear?

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

shoes20.jpg

As a Guns n Roses fan, I am unhappy with Ron's shoes. I would like to share my unhappiness about Ron's shoes to the rest of you, so that I may communicate my unhappiness to all of you. I feel they are not hipster enough or rock n roll enough. Therefore, because of his shoes, he is not projecting what I personally would like to see in Guns n Roses as far as footwear. In my room in my parent's basement, I have glued pictures of cooler shoes on my posters of Ron and the band. I remember when this band used to be the epitome of trendsetting footwear. No more, alas. And it troubles me so.

Pray for the intercession of Saint Hubbins to influence Ron to get quality footwear in due time.

shoes20.jpg

Pray for the intercession of Saint Hubbins to influence Ron to get quality footwear in due time.

Bright red, Santa Claus boots trimmed with white fur maybe?

Edited by The Archer

shoes20.jpg

Ha! You are absolutely on fire popcorn,It is definately the shoes that will draw the fans in mass droves,remarkable insight ,a stroke of pure inspired brilliance.

These are truly "abnormal" ;)

funny-shoes-2.jpg