There Was A Time @ Dublin, HD Multi-Cam

bumblecool

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Axl was pretty good

I agree. I think that he could do much better if they made it a regular part of the setlist though.

Yes it's almost like the young Axl and Coma

That is an excellent comparison. I always wished that they would make Coma a regular part of the set too.

I agree. I think that he could do much better if they made it a regular part of the setlist though.

That is an excellent comparison. I always wished that they would make Coma a regular part of the set too.

I don't know Axl probably won't be able to handle it. I mean listen to this

At the end he ran out of breath and stopped signing only reason I can see him stopping because there is normally a teleprompter in front of him anyway.

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate

I don't know Axl probably won't be able to handle it. I mean listen to this

At the end he ran out of breath and stopped signing only reason I can see him stopping because there is normally a teleprompter in front of him anyway.

Oh yeah. I meant that they should have added it during the Illusions tour.

It would be interesting to see him try it now, but I definitely wouldn't expect it to turn out great.

you want a song played..and then you critisize nonstop when it is...jeeze..if i was Mr Rose and came on here and saw all of this...lets see those that critisize the quality and performance, post their own youtube video and see how they do in comparison. Not that we wouldnt have something to laugh at then.....if not even more.

Guest Gunns

I enjoyed it for the fact that Axl put everything into it AND then some!

Credit where credits due, obviously the more he performs it the better he'll get

you want a song played..and then you critisize nonstop when it is...jeeze..if i was Mr Rose and came on here and saw all of this...lets see those that critisize the quality and performance, post their own youtube video and see how they do in comparison. Not that we wouldnt have something to laugh at then.....if not even more.

Well... people asked for it, got it and decided it wasn't to their liking and what's wrong with that? Axl doesn't wanna sing it and now we know why, it's one goddamn hard song to sing and this is much easier to accept after we've seen him give it a go! Now where's that follow up to CD? :xmassrudolph:

Guest Gunns

I agree with the sentiment that's been expressed in this thread a few times, that if Axl rehearsed this with the band a little more often, he would of absolutely nailed it.

I still think the best performance of twat is yet to come.

The band plays it incredibly too considering it's barely played just think what they could do on record, get in the studio!

robin and bucket recorded twat incredibly in the studio. axl even sings twat with robin and bucket on lead guitars great 2 in the studio. axl needs to bring the back the original chinese democracy band. bring back robin. bucket. brain. axl would bring it vocally on twat live if they come back

My suggestion:

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Fortus Solo

TWAT

The relatively easy to sing Sorry combined with the break from the Fortus solo should be enough for him to sing the song well.

He'd need some easy songs after TWAT as well, to rest his voice.

My suggestion:

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Fortus Solo

TWAT

The relatively easy to sing Sorry combined with the break from the Fortus solo should be enough for him to sing the song well.

Probably just a other solo or to. Maybe November Rain?

My suggestion:

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Fortus Solo

TWAT

You're Crazy or Used To Love Her then a solo would be great.

My suggestion:

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Fortus Solo

TWAT

You're Crazy or Used To Love Her then a solo would be great.

Yeah completely forgot about those songs. I just wish they did TWAT like just once in 2002 or 2001

i cant remember if this has been mentioned before but has axl quit smoking? i wonder if he has a COPD? i know he has had bronchistis and all that but chronic bronchitis can be a COPD which could be caused from smoking. he seems to get winded in some songs even though he seems to be fit, just curious if this has ever been mentioned in the media or whatever

i cant remember if this has been mentioned before but has axl quit smoking? i wonder if he has a COPD? i know he has had bronchistis and all that but chronic bronchitis can be a COPD which could be caused from smoking. he seems to get winded in some songs even though he seems to be fit, just curious if this has ever been mentioned in the media or whatever

you think axl has chronic bronchitis?