Just some Axl Rose demands for production crew

Projected

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So GnR are playing in my country in like a month, and the list of Axl's demands for the production crew has been leaked.

So I'll just write it out:

A personal masseuse and a chiropractor, both having their own rooms in the backstage.

9 seperate dressing rooms, each with a personal bath and soaps. Each room also must have a vase with 6 red and 6 white roses.

270 towels for the whole band and crew.

A gym with all the necessary equipment, including a Power Plate.

On the menu:

Three options for hot first course and one vegetarian option. The course should come with either rice, potato or risotto.

Freshly baked high quality bread, high quality butter, large salad bar with at least 10 types of salads and at least one low fat sauce.

Soup, salt, pepper, a bottle of olive oil, balsami sauce, soy sauce, Helmann's mayo, Heinz ketchup, mustard, low fat caramel milk and desert.

Thought this might interest someone.

OH MAN. He's touring with an 8 person rock show and having the nerve that they have some of the comforts of home?????????? WHAT. A. DICK!

So GnR are playing in my country in like a month, and the list of Axl's demands for the production crew has been leaked.

A personal masseuse and a chiropractor, both having their own rooms in the backstage.

9 seperate dressing rooms, each with a personal bath and soaps. Each room also must have a vase with 6 red and 6 white roses.

On the menu:

Three options for hot first course and one vegetarian option. The course should come with either rice, potato or risotto.

Freshly baked high quality bread, high quality butter, large salad bar with at least 10 types of salads and at least one low fat sauce.

Soup, salt, pepper, a bottle of olive oil, balsami sauce, soy sauce, Helmann's mayo, Heinz ketchup, mustard, low fat caramel milk and desert.

OH MAN. He's touring with an 8 person rock show and having the nerve that they have some of the comforts of home?????????? WHAT. A. DICK!

Specific shit like a vase with six white roses and six red roses and a 10-salad salad bar goes way beyond "the comforts of home."

On the menu:

Specific shit like a vase with six white roses and six red roses and a 10-salad salad bar goes way beyond "the comforts of home."

I always have to laugh at the people that try to make this seem over the top "demands". Having food backstage in the dressing room is kinda like needed ya know? This is not ALL FOR HIMSELF! So take away food (they gotta eat) then the only big demand you have left is roses? Big fucking deal I say! So what if they like to have 1 dozen roses in the room. It is not like he is asking for something off the wall crazy, I mean it doesn't even say how the orses should be cut lol

Name one thing on here that is out of the ordinary

Edited by gunsguy

I always have to laugh at the people that try to make this seem over the top "demands". Having food backstage in the dressing room is kinda like needed ya know? This is not ALL FOR HIMSELF! So take away food (they gotta eat) then the only big demand you have left is roses? Big fucking deal I say! So what if they like to have 1 dozen roses in the room. It is not like he is asking for something off the wall crazy, I mean it doesn't even say how the orses should be cut lol

I think it's just how specific it is that makes it funny. What if there were only 269 towels? The demands themselves aren't that crazy though, I've seen/heard about much worse from other bands.

I think it's just how specific it is that makes it funny. What if there were only 269 towels? The demands themselves aren't that crazy though, I've seen/heard about much worse from other bands.

They must know by now how many of each thing they require, I mean the tour is how long now?

It's not way over the top when you consider "the comforts of home" that Axl is accustomed to.

jtoilet2.jpg

Edited by Randy Lahey

On the menu:

Caramel milk? Never heard of it.

Who is the vegetarian in the band - or does that also include the crew who set up the stage etc?

On the menu:

hmmm. i don't eat butter, bread, salt, pepper, olive oil, sauce, ketchup, mustard or milk

Edited by finck6

On the menu:

hmmm. i don't eat butter, bread, salt, pepper, olive oil, sauce, ketchup, mustard or milk

Often wonder if they eat before they go on stage or after. If they ate beforehand it would make them feel ill but if they ate afterwards it might be an awful long time to wait.

Nothing out of the ordinary to be fair

Yep. Typical artist rider.

Could understand the interest if it requested:

1 (one) unborn pony,complete with hooves,heated to 360 degrees precisely.

Three tubs of crushed,not cubed ice containing preserved monkey heads,Capuchin preferred.

Six vials of type O positive blood,fresh,not congealed.

Three canaries,yellow only,with feet removed.

And a bowl of M n' M's with all brown ones removed beforehand.

;)

Three tubs of crushed,not cubed ice containing preserved monkey heads,Capuchin preferred.

;)

van halens contract requested no brown mms and supposedly got mad and caused damage when they had brown mms in their bowl

;)

van halens contract requested no brown mms and supposedly got mad and caused damage when they had brown mms in their bowl

I was aware of this,simply threw it in to amuse those that caught the joke :thumbsup:

;)

That would be my rider. GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!

;)

I was aware of this,simply threw it in to amuse those that caught the joke :thumbsup:

oh sorry i guess i got the joke :tongue2:

On the menu:

Yes, I understand it's for the entire band and the crew. No one is saying he can't have food backstage, but you're telling me a 10-salad salad bar, "freshly baked high quality bread," etc. isn't a little too specific and over the top?

And, obviously, I couldn't care less if Axl has a dozen roses or whatever in the room. I was just pointing out, again, how specific that is and out of place it seems. Like, I just don't understand the purpose of the need for a dozen roses backstage, I guess is what I'm trying to say.

BTW, anyone else find it odd that there's absolutely no alcohol on that list? Does Axl roll BYOB style? :lol:

On the menu:

Yes, I understand it's for the entire band and the crew. No one is saying he can't have food backstage, but you're telling me a 10-salad salad bar, "freshly baked high quality bread," etc. isn't a little too specific and over the top?

And, obviously, I couldn't care less if Axl has a dozen roses or whatever in the room. I was just pointing out, again, how specific that is and out of place it seems. Like, I just don't understand the purpose of the need for a dozen roses backstage, I guess is what I'm trying to say.

BTW, anyone else find it odd that there's absolutely no alcohol on that list? Does Axl roll BYOB style? :lol:

Being in Rotterdam shouldn't they replace the roses with tulips?