Just some Axl Rose demands for production crew

Projected

Who the fuck said he was a dick or his demands were over the top?

I just listed the things he demanded. Nowhere I implied it was over the top.

Jesus fuck, stop with your childish self-victimization. Boo hoo, everybody disses uncle Axl. Nobody said anything bad about him, get a grip.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing out of the ordinary to be fair

Yep. Typical artist rider.

Could understand the interest if it requested:

1 (one) unborn pony,complete with hooves,heated to 360 degrees precisely.

Three tubs of crushed,not cubed ice containing preserved monkey heads,Capuchin preferred.

Six vials of type O positive blood,fresh,not congealed.

Three canaries,yellow only,with feet removed.

And a bowl of M n' M's with all brown ones removed beforehand.

;)

van halens contract requested no brown mms and supposedly got mad and caused damage when they had brown mms in their bowl

ww8a.jpg

BTW, anyone else find it odd that there's absolutely no alcohol on that list? Does Axl roll BYOB style? :lol:

It is odd, half of their rider is usually twenty-six varieties of booze.

I don't think Van Halen still has that brown M&M thing in their rider because at the time, they kept the real reason to themselves why.

The number of towels are either an attention to detail or just a count of how many they go through. They prob. get the towels from the same places athletes do - I'm sure there's some towels with logos. I also wouldn't be surprised if Axl has a storage unit full of hotel bathrobes from around the world.

As far as when a band eats - I think everyone is different as far as that goes. Singers have to watch what they eat and drink the most. If you want to get into a niche market for vocalists, come up with a tea that the best singers in the world would say helps their voice the most, and it's a guaranteed moneymaker.

If you're on per diem, I'm sure what they eat backstage is healthier than what they'd wind up eating wherever their tour bus stops at.

Most tour riders have a vegetarian option, even country singers.

The biggest thing is to remember a lot of bands wind up spending hours back there.. from the time they get up to the time the show breaks down, and it's 12 hours of concrete walls with 3 hours of playing to an audience, more or less. But in a large band, everything's set up for you, and you just hope when you get there, everything's going to go off fine. Of course the reality is no show is 100 percent flawless, and if it is, look behind the curtain.

Guest Gunns

nothing out of the ordinary :thumbsup:

How many of those 10 salads did you sample? ;)

I got stuck into the nuts with my beer in Adelaide lol

I'm guessing the salad bar isn't for Axl. :lol:

nothing out of the ordinary :thumbsup:

How many of those 10 salads did you sample? ;)

I'm guessing none. He's Australian, they don't even have a word for salad!

Edited by Dazey

Nothing out of the ordinary to be fair

Yep. Typical artist rider.

Could understand the interest if it requested:

1 (one) unborn pony,complete with hooves,heated to 360 degrees precisely.

Three tubs of crushed,not cubed ice containing preserved monkey heads,Capuchin preferred.

Six vials of type O positive blood,fresh,not congealed.

Three canaries,yellow only,with feet removed.

And a bowl of M n' M's with all brown ones removed beforehand.

;)

That would be my rider. GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!

Ha! :thumbsup:

I don't think Van Halen still has that brown M&M thing in their rider because at the time, they kept the real reason to themselves why.

The number of towels are either an attention to detail or just a count of how many they go through. They prob. get the towels from the same places athletes do - I'm sure there's some towels with logos. I also wouldn't be surprised if Axl has a storage unit full of hotel bathrobes from around the world.

As far as when a band eats - I think everyone is different as far as that goes. Singers have to watch what they eat and drink the most. If you want to get into a niche market for vocalists, come up with a tea that the best singers in the world would say helps their voice the most, and it's a guaranteed moneymaker.

If you're on per diem, I'm sure what they eat backstage is healthier than what they'd wind up eating wherever their tour bus stops at.

Most tour riders have a vegetarian option, even country singers.

The biggest thing is to remember a lot of bands wind up spending hours back there.. from the time they get up to the time the show breaks down, and it's 12 hours of concrete walls with 3 hours of playing to an audience, more or less. But in a large band, everything's set up for you, and you just hope when you get there, everything's going to go off fine. Of course the reality is no show is 100 percent flawless, and if it is, look behind the curtain.

Ran into some ex roadies/crew from Van Halen in 1992,they said the brown MnM ban was simply to see how closely people would follow the rider,shits and giggles in other words.

He seems extremely fit these days, especially for someone in their 50s.

But you have such high standards for physical fitness that you must be in incredible condition.

Why do you refuse to post photos of your bulging muscles so the rest of us have some context for your criticisms?

Obviously the guy isn't in quite as good shape as recent tours but he's obviously still in decent shape for his age. I think though that even if he was doing a proper work out every day then people would still moan. Everyone's body is different as if you look at someone like Bruce Dickinson (who's a few years older) he still appears to have no limit to his energy onstage and always hits the notes and looks in great shape. It all depends on metabolism and the inner workings of the body.

I'm guessing the salad bar isn't for Axl. :lol:

He seems extremely fit these days, especially for someone in their 50s.

But you have such high standards for physical fitness that you must be in incredible condition.

Why do you refuse to post photos of your bulging muscles so the rest of us have some context for your criticisms?

Why do you refuse to pull your head out of your arse and recognise a joke when you see it? :lol: