Axl 91Vs92Vs93

Haters Gonna Hate

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

93 for both IMHO

Black/red Manson Tee, black/red GN'R shorts (with "bleeding" GN'R logo), bandanna, backward hat, occasional flannel shirt over top, etc. (I.e. Estranged video) was an awesome look that could still be cool today IMHO.

As far as voice- harder to say but I feel like he and the band sounded consistently the best during the Skin & Bones tour...

I'm not going to vote for "look" because..........really I don't care enough to have a favorite. But, his voice was best in 92.

What I would be curious to know is what were the differences in his attitude towards the band in 91vs92vs93. There are some videos on Youtube with a lot of behind the scenes footage during 91 and the band seemed very close. But it's hard to imagine that being the same when the band blew up in 92.

I'm not going to vote for "look" because..........really I don't care enough to have a favorite. But, his voice was best in 92.

What I would be curious to know is what were the differences in his attitude towards the band in 91vs92vs93. There are some videos on Youtube with a lot of behind the scenes footage during 91 and the band seemed very close. But it's hard to imagine that being the same when the band blew up in 92.