Rate your current level of satisfaction as a GNR fan

Rate your current level of satisfaction as a GNR fan  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted '1' and I am not going to apoligise for the fact. Axl's voice has plummeted during the last two years. The shows are rigidly boring. The band now market themselves solely through 'back to Sunset strip' nostalgia. The band are only interested in cash grabs. There is no incentive to release material and I am of the belief that a band not interested in new material is a 'dead' artist.

Could it get worse? Possibly. Axl's voice could decline even further. The band could base themselves in Vegas forever. More years can slip by without new material. I suppose I could have voted a '2' but, 1, 2, we are not talking a great deal of difference here.

..yeah... because of all the bitter ex fans :rofl-lol:

They are such a "minority."

So far it's 159 for the 1-5 column, and 113 people in the 6-10 column with 1 still having the most individual votes. Yeah "they're" in the minority alright :lol:

Still pretty sad that the hardest of the hard cores are largely unsatisfied. It's pretty telling.

Edited by Bobbo

Still baffles me that people who consider themselves hardcore fans are happy that their favorite singer has put out one album of original material in the last 20 years, with no second album in sight.

When the alternative was zero albums then that is a pretty good deal.

Guest cbgnr666

Very emotionally satisfied but physically wore down.My hands and fingers are sore and my eyes are kinda strained and I have to put drops in them sometimes.

Still baffles me that people who consider themselves hardcore fans are happy that their favorite singer has put out one album of original material in the last 20 years, with no second album in sight.

When the alternative was zero albums then that is a pretty good deal.

It's still a crappy deal, SoulMonster. Of course, 1 album is better than no albums at all, but why can't we just have a normal band that releases albums every 3 or 4 years?

Wow. Just wow. You've gotta be fat fuckin' kidding me. Moving a thread you let get to 18 pages, and mods had actually posted in A YEAR AGO on a bullshit technicality. And you wonder why people accuse you of catering to Team Brazil's baby back bitch asses.