Are these the infamous models making out on the side of the stage?

Randy Lahey

I am pretty sure the blond is Mrs. Bumblefoot. The brunette is probably another wife of a band member or possibly Sasha. You boys on here are hysterical, I really don't think it was a kiss at all let alone a makeout session. They seemed to have having fun "seat dancing" the whole song. For the last note the blond leans back in attempt for a big finish of her seat dancing routine and the brunette simply leans in support either to help her if she can't pull back up or join in on the big finish, looks like they share a giggle and move on. Take it from a girl who has had a few drinks at a concert and seat danced with her friends, especially for the big finish, LOL!

Gross, really.

Last time I thought girls were gross I was 5 years old.

So that was like last year, right? I just don't see the appeal of Lesbians anymore. When I was 15 or 16 I did. But it just seems stupid now. Yeah, "OMG LESBIANS ARE COOL OMG", yeah, I get the point of that. But it's getting kind of boring.

Gross, really.

Last time I thought girls were gross I was 5 years old.

So that was like last year, right? I just don't see the appeal of Lesbians anymore. When I was 15 or 16 I did. But it just seems stupid now. Yeah, "OMG LESBIANS ARE COOL OMG", yeah, I get the point of that. But it's getting kind of boring.

Thanks for trying to insult me. I like seeing two women.... it's beautiful.

The blonde is Laura Vardiger and the brunette is Sasha Volkova.

Sasha isn't with Axl. She was involved witih Dan Macmillan but he dumped her. Here is that article.

My link

She is single. She is also friends with Vanessa and that is why she may pop up at shows.

And for all you wondering Sasha is also bisexual.

My link

Laura-Vardiger-and-Sasha-Vo.jpg

Sasha isn't with Axl. She was involved witih Dan Macmillan but he dumped her. Here is that article.

My link

She is single. She is also friends with Vanessa and that is why she may pop up at shows.

My link

The link doesn't say anything of the kind, it just shows the above photo. You know this for sure?

My link

My link

The link doesn't say anything of the kind, it just shows the above photo. You know this for sure?

Yes, I know all of this for sure.

The first link is to the Daily Mail article about Sasha being single.

The second link is to Tatler Magazine with a pic of Laura and Sasha.

Single Sasha all set to sizzle

They say time is a healer — and it certainly seems to have been a helpful remedy for stunning, Ukrainian-born beauty Sasha Volkova.

The willowy Marks & Spencer lingerie model says she is hoping for a better summer this year than in 2011, when she split from the Earl of Stockton’s artistic heir Viscount (Dan) Macmillan.

‘I had a really bad summer with that break-up and I was just too busy with work, bouncing around from place to place, with no time to relax,’ she says.

‘It was really hard and, at the time, you think that it’s the end of the world but now I laugh and I think how it doesn’t bother me at all!’

So, with that in mind, this year Sasha, 28, has decided to take a long holiday to Ibiza, the Hamptons and Malibu.

‘I know people say that the sun isn’t good for you, but I read somewhere that the more vitamin D you have, the slimmer you will be, and I look and feel my best when I am tanned, so that is my goal this summer,’ she tells me at the Royal Academy summer exhibition.

Sasha adds: ‘I am single. Everyone wants to love and be loved but by the right person. Now I am older, I know exactly what I want.’

Form an orderly queue, chaps.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153095/Kate-Middletons-ex-Rupert-Finch-nets-Lady-Natasha-Rufus-Isaacs.html#ixzz1wvr0zCUQ

Edited by Tabitha27

Hope is he is banging Sasha again, was a little worried about him with Lana Del Ray.

He isn't banging Sasha and he was never with Lana Del Ray. It is a known fact that Lana Del Ray hangs out at the Chateau Marmont. Lana happened to be there when Axl was there and then the press ran with that rumor just because Axl's entourage gave her a ride home.

Here is another picture of Laura and Sasha. They were at at the new James Perse store opening in Notting Hill the same day as the GNR show on May 31.

145502392-sasha-volkova-and-guest-attend-as-james-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXHqUujML%2fbWdhYtFe4Fo1JfyG3j0kOVzSfMmHtT%2b%2fZmjT6ot6s6m6CXflICtzQRPA%3d%3d

Edited by Tabitha27

My link

My link

They say time is a healer — and it certainly seems to have been a helpful remedy for stunning, Ukrainian-born beauty Sasha Volkova.

The willowy Marks & Spencer lingerie model says she is hoping for a better summer this year than in 2011, when she split from the Earl of Stockton’s artistic heir Viscount (Dan) Macmillan.

‘I had a really bad summer with that break-up and I was just too busy with work, bouncing around from place to place, with no time to relax,’ she says.

‘It was really hard and, at the time, you think that it’s the end of the world but now I laugh and I think how it doesn’t bother me at all!’

So, with that in mind, this year Sasha, 28, has decided to take a long holiday to Ibiza, the Hamptons and Malibu.

‘I know people say that the sun isn’t good for you, but I read somewhere that the more vitamin D you have, the slimmer you will be, and I look and feel my best when I am tanned, so that is my goal this summer,’ she tells me at the Royal Academy summer exhibition.

Sasha adds: ‘I am single. Everyone wants to love and be loved but by the right person. Now I am older, I know exactly what I want.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153095/Kate-Middletons-ex-Rupert-Finch-nets-Lady-Natasha-Rufus-Isaacs.html#ixzz1wvr0zCUQ

Good thing she is hot, because she sounds like a moron.

My link

My link

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1wvr0zCUQ

Sorry but still can't see any reference to her being bi-sexual (not that it even matters). It just irks me that I'm either not reading the correct article or you're reading something into it that isn't there. Maybe I need new glasses? smilie_girl_073.gif