Paris Bercy, France

Silent Jay

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at this point I need to just accept that the setlist will remain this way.

we shouldn't have to accept it. there should be change

Don't like it? Don't fucking go,pretty simple.

I'll omit the parts on "fan entitlement issues" and "just because you buy tickets,albums,and merch does not mean you should feel enabled to call the shots" :D

I'll omit the parts on "fan entitlement issues" and "just because you buy tickets,albums,and merch does not mean you should feel enabled to call the shots" :D

^ That.

^ That.

Why thank you kind Sir!

Me? Tired of the bitching,as well as the Bitching about Bitching, Don't see anyone being held at gunpoint to attend gigs,buy albums,or merchandise or forced to come here.

^ That.

Why thank you kind Sir!

Me? Tired of the bitching,as well as the Bitching about Bitching, Don't see anyone being held at gunpoint to attend gigs,buy albums,or merchandise or forced to come here.

I just don't get the point of people wasting energy on something that they obviously don't enjoy.

Take that energy and do something constructive with it other than coming online to play the internet tough guy routine.

^ That.

Why thank you kind Sir!

I just don't get the point of people wasting energy on something that they obviously don't enjoy.

Take that energy and do something constructive with it other than coming online to play the internet tough guy routine.

An Amen from thus constituant,why waste the time to even relegated one hot second simply to rail against something you don't like,I don't like Bonjovi or Brett Michaels but,I don't waste my time registering on their forums to gripe and bitch.

^ That.

Why thank you kind Sir!

Sort of like how nobody us forcing you to come to the forum and read posts by people you disagree with......unless, of course, you are bring held at gunpoint to do so?

You are doing and complaining exactly what you are doing and complaining about.

^ That.

Why thank you kind Sir!

An Amen from thus constituant,why waste the time to even relegated one hot second simply to rail against something you don't like,I don't like Bonjovi or Brett Michaels but,I don't waste my time registering on their forums to gripe and bitch.

oh my gosh.

The irony.

^ That.

Why thank you kind Sir!

Sort of like how nobody us forcing you to come to the forum and read posts by people you disagree with......unless, of course, you are bring held at gunpoint to do so?

You are doing and complaining exactly what you are doing and complaining about.

The return of Sybil,which personality am I addressing today Groghan/Apollo?

You seem to have many,flip-flopping from fan to detractor with amazing ease,My position has remained and will remain firm as it has from 1988 to now, and your ageist biased "kid" comment does not apply to me.

I personally think it is great that GNR reaches so many nationalities and generations,It's a positive thing and the younger group does not deserve to be discriminated against,nor does any fan from any nationality or country,We are all Gunners!!

Haven't figured out exactly what you are yet :lol:

^ That.

Why thank you kind Sir!

For someone tired of bitching about bitching, you sure do a lot of bitching about bitching.