Paris Bercy, France

Silent Jay

Fuck, DJ and Ron came out? :( what time did they do that?

Between 11/2- 2 hours after the show. Tommy, DJ, Bumble, Frank and all the crew were having a bar-b-q outside the door they all go in and out of while the police were inside with Axl. The crew cooked too many burgers and then shouted to us that we could have one for 6 euros!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the show after all but got bored after an hour and a half and left the venue. It's the first time ever that I leave a show (from any artist) and it was very weird that this happened to my favourite band, but let's be honest, it was exactly the same show as 2 years ago minor Estranged (and Civil War, that I didn't witness since i left the venue before they played it).

Axl's voice does seem better when you're in the front rows, but then I moved around the middle of the venue then at the far bottom, and I heard Axl's real voice.. it's weak. A lot weaker than 2 years ago. Of course the setlist is incredibly long, and it's amazing that they can pull this off so often, I mean playing all the hits like this is fucking amazing.

My only real complain is that there were no surprises in that it's almost the same setlist as 2 years ago which is just not serious.. there's no sense of innovation.

And Axl lacked his legendary charisma. He lost something, in his attitude, shape, voice, he just didn't give me any passion or strenght. 2 years ago he gave me hope, strenght, but yesterday there wasn't anything magic.

until dj ashba and bumblefoot stop covering slash and robin's guns n roses songs....you will be bored a lot at the shows

I don't have a problem with Bumble and DJ, they do a very decent job, it's quite incredible how well they play live, the precision is outstanding, the DJ is a great showman, jumping from high heights, he's quite crazy haha.

No my main problem sadly is with Axl, ok he is getting "old" but it doesn't matter how old you are, he will always pass for 20 for me, I just need him to be more inspired and innovative, it's like he really lost it this tour. Maybe I'm just too hard on him but my impression is that this show really wasn't as good as 2010 and yet it was a copycat show from the 2010 shows.

Between 11/2- 2 hours after the show. Tommy, DJ, Bumble, Frank and all the crew were having a bar-b-q outside the door they all go in and out of while the police were inside with Axl. The crew cooked too many burgers and then shouted to us that we could have one for 6 euros!

Did you see Axl at all?

Were you there after the theft happened and the cops had been there, or did you see that all go down?

Were you there after the theft happened and the cops had been there, or did you see that all go down?

We were there when all the police arrived and the police went in.

Did you see Axl at all?

Maybe that should be "Did you HEAR Axl at all?" Wonder what he was doing for the police coming to calm him down :(

Have you been waiting for 2 hours in front of the crew entrance? Or were you having beers at the terrasses close-by?

French radio were mentioning that the necklace was stolen during an after-show concert with about 100 attendees. Did you attend this showcase, and were you aware of it?

Just wondering if it was some sort of VIP events, or if GnR fans could join in.

Regarding the concert, I was quite worried with Axl' physical and vocal conditions. Dj was trying to perform a good show, jumping around, and trying to connct with the audience, but the rest of the musicians were just doing the work.

Have you been waiting for 2 hours in front of the crew entrance? Or were you having beers at the terrasses close-by?

French radio were mentioning that the necklace was stolen during an after-show concert with about 100 attendees. Did you attend this showcase, and were you aware of it?

Just wondering if it was some sort of VIP events, or if GnR fans could join in.

Regarding the concert, I was quite worried with Axl' physical and vocal conditions. Dj was trying to perform a good show, jumping around, and trying to connct with the audience, but the rest of the musicians were just doing the work.

We were watching the crew holding a B-B-Q on the car park. There was no concert, it was the usual aftershow gathering.