the new "war"?

stumbleine

On topic ahem bottom line for me its like this: if Izzy plays with Axl at a GN'R concert, Slash and co aren't gonna care. If Izzy had played with the others at the HOF, and considering Izzy is like the in-between guy, as opposed to Slash, Duff, Steven and Matt who seem pretty tight nowadays, Axl may have taken that personally.

Pretty sure that Axl wouldn't have cared if Izzy played. Maybe you won't make yourself look ignorant if Duff never joins them again. Hope for your sake it doesn't happen.

Wait... I don't care how stupid you make yourself look. Carry on.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On topic ahem bottom line for me its like this: if Izzy plays with Axl at a GN'R concert, Slash and co aren't gonna care. If Izzy had played with the others at the HOF, and considering Izzy is like the in-between guy, as opposed to Slash, Duff, Steven and Matt who seem pretty tight nowadays, Axl may have taken that personally.

Pretty sure that Axl wouldn't have cared if Izzy played. Maybe you won't make yourself look ignorant if Duff never joins them again. Hope for your sake it doesn't happen.

Why don't you? You're doing a magnificent job.

What does this have to do with the topic?

Anyways, if there was a war, I'm betting on the 11 foot tall karate blonde.

Hmmm, Dizzy, Richard and Frank all look like they could take a few comers. But, Axl would do quite well on his own - he's still got those high kicks!

Of course, it's what I'm good at.

Shame it's the only thing by the looks of it.

One man's shame is another's pride. It's perfectly understandable that someone with your far below average level of intelligence wouldn't understand that.

I'll try to keep anything above a kindergarten level of comprehension away from you. I don't want to take responsibility for your aneurysm.

This is SUCH a stupid conversation. You're all assholes, really.

If someone disagrees with you, they're stupid.

This is coming from me, keep in mind, with MSL's posts blocked, so I can imagine for this rest of you this thread is filled with many more insults, many more condescending statements, and much more illogical hoop jumping.

This should be locked.

One man's shame is another's pride. It's perfectly understandable that someone with your far below average level of intelligence wouldn't understand that.

I'll try to keep anything above a kindergarten level of comprehension away from you. I don't want to take responsibility for your aneurysm.

I wanna get inside your mind and see what you're getting so worked up about in the first place. You're clearly taking this shit way too personally.

I wanna get inside your mind and see what you're getting so worked up about in the first place. You're clearly taking this shit way too personally.

I guess he is also "taking the Internet too seriously".

Well yeah. I don't see how my initial point was at odds with what a Gn'r fan would expect from Axl or Slash et. al., respectively.

to the OP

There is no war! Axl could not face Slash he hates him. He said so in January at a Hollywood party. Izzy never intended on going in the first place, why he waited so long to give his statement to Duff is the question I would like answered.

Slash, Duff, and Matt chose to attend and after Axl backed out publicly, they also decided to perform. The performance was seen on TV and witnessed by thousands in person and can be viewed on you tube. The media has picked it up and praised the performance.

Izzy did a gig with Axl's band it was seen by thousands in person and can be viewed on You tube. The Media mentioned it a couple of times while they were mentioning that the band was late and that a no Slash t-shirts ban was in effect at the venue.

My initial reply to you was alcohol induced and I do not remember posting it. Sorry about that one.

The responses since then have honestly been meant as humor. If I offended you with them, I apologise again. It wasn't my intention.