Police probe theft of $200,000 worth of necklaces from Guns N’ Roses singer Axl Rose in Paris

highvoltage

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now forget a nice, polite person

going forward he will not meet fãs or let go backstage.

his humor will be "the dog humor", "Angry bird"

Translation = Axl mad

Thank you for helped me!

Do you agree? Axl mad is back!!!

Well in the past something like this would cause riots and flames at the next concert!

When you flaunt it, don't be surprised when someone takes it. When it is worth that much to you, you'll keep an eye on it. Use your L.A. street smarts, dude.

Street smarts means not being in a crowd or a rough neighborhood. He pays for safety and security.

This would be funny as fuck if it was one of the models that lifted it.

When you flaunt it, don't be surprised when someone takes it. When it is worth that much to you, you'll keep an eye on it. Use your L.A. street smarts, dude.

Street smarts means not being in a crowd or a rough neighborhood. He pays for safety and security.

Nah, street smarts have you watching over your shoulder, even towards your friends. Since they know better what you have and when you will be away, they are the most likely to snatch it. Michael Corleone said it best.....

Nah, street smarts have you watching over your shoulder, even towards your friends. Since they know better what you have and when you will be away, they are the most likely to snatch it. Michael Corleone said it best.....

Yeah I mean... he should keep those necklaces somewhere safe... around his neck or something...oh wait.

Yeah I mean... he should keep those necklaces somewhere safe... around his neck or something...oh wait.

Judicial police have opened an investigation but the spokesman said it didn’t appear Rose was wearing the necklaces at the time.

???

Now forget a nice, polite person

going forward he will not meet fãs or let go backstage.

his humor will be "the dog humor", "Angry bird"

Translation = Axl mad

Thank you for helped me!

Do you agree? Axl mad is back!!!

Well in the past something like this would cause riots and flames at the next concert!

Setlist to next show; Perfect crime and I.R.S ?!!

Gonna call the President

Gonna call up the Private Eye

Gonna get the I.R.S.

Gonna need the F.B.I.

If I didn't feel poor already, I do now. if I had 200k I just retire.

When you hit that amount you want to keep going and saving more. Trust me ;).

Excuse me, Mr.Trump! :tongue2:

I have to agree 200K isnt much and wont last as long as you think...

Of course not.

A normal person could buy a quality house and use the rest for bills for a decade. If you spend it like a fool, sure, it may not last long.

A normal person could buy a quality house and use the rest for bills for a decade. If you spend it like a fool, sure, it may not last long.

Depends where you live. You can't even buy a small apartment with that amount southern or western Rio.

Where the fuck do you live where you can buy a house and live for ten years on $200,000? Please let me know cos I'm moving there!

Hahaha! Sorry but anybody dumb enough to spend $200,000 on a fucking necklace doesn't get a great deal of sympathy from me! :lol:

Not the point, really. Also, if you've got the money and that's what you want, why not? :shrugs:

And for what it's worth, I know like two of his necklaces (the bullet ones) were necklaces bought for charity.

As for the theft, pretty crazy that someone could even get that close and find his jewelry, let alone steal it. Fuckin' pricks.

Where the fuck do you live where you can buy a house and live for ten years on $200,000? Please let me know cos I'm moving there!

Atlanta where the cost of living is above the National average.