Police probe theft of $200,000 worth of necklaces from Guns N’ Roses singer Axl Rose in Paris

highvoltage

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all the bad karma is catching up with Axl.

he has wronged too many people.

this was deserved.

Who did he wrong? I think anyone would feel violated having their personal belongings walk out. It doesn't matter whether the guy is nice or an asshole, it's a violation. Has nothing to do with karma. Was it karma when Leonard Cohen's manager wiped him out of all his money? And he knows all about karma...

re Steven and Slash,blowjob and heroin:jesus christ....

I don't think that's cool.

If ya can't take a joke, that's your issue to deal with.

I can't remember the last time that I had a half naked man with his pants undone sitting on my lap though. Can't remember undoing my pants to sit on another man's lap either.

they found a suspect

361_mr_t_gold_chains_sparkling.gif

wonder if it was this chick/model named Anna? The suspect claims she drank too much and she is sitting next to Axl - probably getting him drunk to steal his shit - let the conspiracy theories begin :xmassrudolph:

AupwVu3CIAAeZLH.jpg

Edited by Tabitha27

they found a suspect

wonder if it was this chick/model named Anna? The suspect claims she drank too much and she is sitting next to Axl - probably getting him drunk to steal his shit - let the conspiracy theories begin :xmassrudolph:

AupwVu3CIAAeZLH.jpg

Axl needs to stop buying jewelry and buy some new pants. It looks like he wears the same pants all the time.

they found a suspect

AupwVu3CIAAeZLH.jpg

Axl needs to stop buying jewelry and buy some new pants. It looks like he wears the same pants all the time.

Hey sexy! Long time no argue :tongue2:

Why do you care about his pants?

Is he making you wear them?

People are arguing on wether Axl has the money to buy $200,000 of necklaces in the biggest news site in Brazil. :D

What's to argue he spent their money buying them..........

Exactly- until proven otherwise- there's been nothing to suggest Axl's "hurting" financially. Actually everything seems to be to the contrary (though he may be touring his ass off a bit to continue to roll like he does).

That said- wouldn't surprise me if he's a "big spender" as it doesn't seem like he's got much motivation (barring future children) to leave a bunch behind for Uncle Sam's benefit. Maybe just needs to end up with enough to take care of Beta's family and a few charities, etc...

Anyway- hopefully they track the culprits down. The whole thing's pretty messed up.

Edited by AXL_N_DIZZY