Woman arrested over Axl Rose jewels theft

droezle

The 'models' have been at all the gigs so far this tour. Last night they were on the side and back of the stage where a real fan would give their right arm to be. She was not at a private gig it was the usual aftershow gathering. Three police cars turned up pretty soon after the gig ended.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps its time to quit giving models priority........

I entirely agree. It is not about them being models, it is about how old they are.

If it is the case that a drunk, drugged out younger model has done this accidently, and gets a criminal record beacuse of this after handing in the swag to police within 48 hours, I would be very disappointed with GN'R and their invites for younger models at their concerts.

Let's see what happens

I entirely agree. It is not about them being models, it is about how old they are.

If it is the case that a drunk, drugged out younger model has done this accidentally, and gets a criminal record because of this after handing in the swag to police within 48 hours, I would be very disappointed with GN'R and their invites for younger models at their concerts.

Let's see what happens

If it is the case that a drunk, drugged out younger model has done this

accidentally

What!?!?:blink:

Mate, how do you steel $2,000 worth of jewelery "accidentally"

"....honestly officer!!! I got on the night bus and then fuck me you would NOT believe it, i've got a quarter of a million dollars worth of Axl Roses's jewelery in my back pocket. but please remember though, In my defense, I was shit faced..."

If it is the case that a drunk, drugged out younger model has done this accidentally, and gets a criminal record because of this after handing in the swag to police within 48 hours, I would be very disappointed with GN'R and their invites for younger models at their concerts.

Let's see what happens

accidentally

"....honestly officer!!! I got on the night bus and then fuck me you would NOT believe it, i've got a quarter of a million dollars worth of Axl Roses's jewelery in my back pocket. but please remember though, In my defense though, I was shit faced..."

Hehe, I have had 30 years of partying. I could tell you a story or two, especially items that have gone missing and turned up later on.

My uncle had a 2 million pound Chinese vase disappear because a cocktail had been made in it, and the drinkers decided to take the remnants of the cocktail home with them

Let's see what happens

accidentally

"....honestly officer!!! I got on the night bus and then fuck me you would NOT believe it, i've got a quarter of a million dollars worth of Axl Roses's jewelery in my back pocket. but please remember though, In my defense though, I was shit faced..."

Could not agree more. It doesn't make it okay just cause she was drunk. I also doubt that she didn't know what she was stealing just because she was drunk. It's Axl Rose, of course the jewelry would be expensive.

Let's see what happens

accidentally

Could not agree more. It doesn't make it okay just cause she was drunk. I also doubt that she didn't know what she was stealing just because she was drunk. It's Axl Rose, of course the jewelry would be expensive.

I made out with a lady at a party I do not remeber going to, and I woke up 25 miles away with her engagement ring in my pocket, somehow, and she woke up with my jewellery I had been given for my 16th birthday which was valuable.

I have many other similar stories, like I said.

Edited by Mysteron

Let's see what happens

accidentally

I made out with a lady at a party I do not remeber going to, and I woke up 25 miles away with her engagement ring in my pocket, somehow, and she woke up with my jewellery I had been given for my 16th birthday which was valuable.

I have many other similar stories, like I said.

It still doesn't make it okay she stole Axl's jewelry. It's a crime just like it is when you're drunk driving and hit someone.

I don't have a clue why but since there is a group of models travelling with said band perhaps this was a plant? Meaning maybe one of the other "jealous" girls decided to plant the stuff on this one which is why she had no idea and why she went to the police herself.

Just a thought, not to paint everyone with the same brush but sometimes girls jealosy get's best of them.

I had the opportunity to check out some of his jewelry back in '10, but when I got home I ddidn't have it with me :rofl-lol:

A nice life lesson for Axl..7

Stop surrounding yourself with cheap models who couldn't give a fuck about yourself 50 year old ass

A better lesson would be to not allow anyone you don't know - fan, model or otherwise - around any valuables unsupervised.

Ali

The only thing in her defence I could imagine is that she probably didn't realise they were worth quite so much. Still makes her an arse but I imagine it was when she realised the value she shit herself and handed them back.

A nice life lesson for Axl..7

Stop surrounding yourself with cheap models who couldn't give a fuck about yourself 50 year old ass

A better lesson would be to not allow anyone you don't know - fan, model or otherwise - around any valuables unsupervised.

Ali

A fan wouldn't steal though.

What? Being a fan doesn't preclude you from committing theft. I'm sure there are thieves out there that like various musical artists.

Ali

If you steal something, the worst thing you can is return what you stole and claim you didn't know you had it. What a dumbass bitch.

Normally I would agree with you but when it's worth $200,000 you probably have more to worry about than looking like a dumbass! :lol:

I don't have a clue why but since there is a group of models travelling with said band perhaps this was a plant? Meaning maybe one of the other "jealous" girls decided to plant the stuff on this one which is why she had no idea and why she went to the police herself.

Just a thought, not to paint everyone with the same brush but sometimes girls jealosy get's best of them.

I had the opportunity to check out some of his jewelry back in '10, but when I got home I ddidn't have it with me :rofl-lol:

Orrrr, the girl took the stuff and then Axl flipped out, cops called, young girl starts getting scared and has to come up with a story - a weak story.