Pick the ultimate version of NewGNR

Pick the ultimate version of NewGNR  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not voting. I don't give a shit about the drummers and it is most definitely not the ultimate version of new GN'R if I can't have Ron and Bucket in the same band.

Good luck with your thread though.

There's a max number of questions I can add, otherwise I would have broken it down to "1st lead guitar" and "2nd lead guitar".

Axl Rose - lead vocals

Tommy Stinson - bass

Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman - Keyboards

You choose the rest!

ultimate guns n roses lineup post slash, duff, izzy, steven, gilby, and matt is axl rose, robin finck, buckethead, tommy stinson, richard fortus, dizzy reed, chris pittman, and brain

I don't really care who is in the band, as long as Axl is singing

so you would be OK with the Jonas Brothers coming in and replacing some of the members?

Sure, why not.

I don't automatically dislike anybody. I have to hear what the song sounds like before making judgement

I don't understand people that dislike singers or bands before they even hear the latest song, or Judy based on that bands popularity level.

The current line up is the ultimate one

No

Agreed! They're just really anonymous compared to the past lineups. Both the Classic and 02 lineups had their own distinct style whereas this lineup simply covers the songs of the other two very well. You can't call this lineup the ultimate when we've never even heard a single thing they've written together. :shrugs:

Also Bucket>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bumble!

Edited by Dazey