Pick the ultimate version of NewGNR

Pick the ultimate version of NewGNR  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can't believe that many of you actually picked a guy that wears a bucket of fucking chicken on his head.

Probably because he's a fucking insane player whose solo stuff is light years ahead of any of the others.

Oh, and there's not usually any chicken in the bucket by the way! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

I don't want Bucket back in the band.

I'm not saying you do, I'm saying that if he did come back and Ron left you'd suddenly change your mind about who was the better of the two! :P

I don't want Bucket back in the band.

I'm not saying you do, I'm saying that if he did come back and Ron left you'd suddenly change your mind about who was the better of the two! :P

Nah not really. Bumble will always be the better guitar player and better suited for GNR. Obviously I'm not taking anything away from Bucket but I am more comfortable with Ron's style.

Nah not really. Bumble will always be the better guitar player and better suited for GNR. Obviously I'm not taking anything away from Bucket but I am more comfortable with Ron's style.

Only bustin' your stones buddy! :) You're wrong but you're entitled to your opinion! :D

Only bustin' your stones buddy! :) You're wrong but you're entitled to your opinion! :D

Fuck it lets have both of them in GNR...what a clusterfuck that would be :rofl-lol:

Frank because he is cooler :P

Ron because he is the best guitarist ever in the band (if you think Buckethead playes better okej I love him too but technically he's not.... at all.... in the same league as Ron)

and Fortus because he's got a nice sound, style and he playes great. He's also a much much much better lead guitarist then DJ.

My ultimate guitarist list for nu-guns would be Ron, Bucket and Fortus

If it came to choosing, I would rather have Ron over DJ, Bucket or Robin in the band. Ron leaving would be a major catastrophe.

I was just waking up and I read the above as:

If it came to choosing, I would rather Run over DJ, Bucket or Robin but Ron leaving would be a major catastrophe.

:shocked: :shocked:

Ron leaving would be a major catastrophe.

Only Bucket could fill his shoes and he is never going to come back.

Ron leaving = end of GNR.

Bucket wouldn't be able to play Rons guitar parts like Ron could play Buckets.

Kind of, because he couldnt pull off the fretless stuff. Scraped, Chinese and Shacklers would sound really different live. I wonder what they'd have done if Ron couldnt do this tour. Unless they bring Govan in I cant see anyone doing Ron's fretless stuff.

Regarding the thread - Ron, Bucket, Robin/Fortus.

As of right now, nothing Ron has played on a GNR release is worthy of being played by Buckethead anyway.

As of right now, nothing Ron has played on a GNR release is worthy of being played by Buckethead anyway.

lol bucket isn't worthy to play them because he wouldn't be able to do it :P I love Bucket but he is no way near as good as Ron.

Edited by Desperado