Would you get this tattoo of your favourite band?

Guest Sweet Tooth

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt like DJ felt sorry for her so thought he must knowledge it to make herself feel slightly better about a horrendous decision.

The one of the left is well done, the other two ashba's I don't think so...

end of the day there mates will be like "wooah....er.... who is that?... has slash straightened his hair?"

I'd get Ashba ink!

I wouldn't! It's not so much the Ashba portraits it's the fact they're done with the GnR association. Even if that weren't too bad they should have at least used the new GnR logo.

Guest RonMexico82

What is the equivalent of a Darwin Award in the tattoo world because I'd like to nominate this atrocity for a prize.

i currently have 3 gnr tattoos and plan to get many more. while i may say its a lil "unusual" to get ashba tattooed with a gnr logo i must say whoever done the work is a great artist. also while the person who got the posted image may regret it if ashba ever leaves the band it is this persons body and not mine to judge. i know if someone looked at one of my gnr tats and had something bad to say i would pretty much tell them to fuck off. (i have the "pretty tied up" girl so i could see how some wouldnt like it but each persons body is their own and if they choose to put ashba or i choose to put the "pretty tied up" girl on me so be it at least its a well done tattoo and who are other ppl to judge what you do to your own skin?