Would you get this tattoo of your favourite band?

Guest Sweet Tooth

HA has the legacy bands logo with flavor of the month guitarist who I might add has yet to record and release a single note under the GNR banner....so..hey nice work but....let hope he goes the distance .

No

turn out the lights when you ride that....Id hate to have Ashabas mug looking at me while I was busting a nut....

Edited by rockerman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive always thought that getting people's faces etc tattooed on you is a bit sad n creepy in general :P

+1 Unless they're some fictional characters.

And getting the bullet logo tattooed on one's back... It's gonna look like the person's been shot in the back.

This is much worse and offensive imo. He's the most un-charasmatic guitarist in guns n roses with the worst tone and solo's on chinese democracy. This person has to be mentally ill or unstable. Sickening.

Why? This tattoo has nothing to do with GN'R.

20110119_-_Sam_Burgoine%2527s_tattoo_-_164385_160575913990858_100001153511871_320608_4420065_n.jpg

This is much worse and offensive imo. He's the most un-charasmatic guitarist in guns n roses with the worst tone and solo's on chinese democracy. This person has to be mentally ill or unstable. Sickening.

Obviously you know nothing about music and instrument sounds.

20110119_-_Sam_Burgoine%2527s_tattoo_-_164385_160575913990858_100001153511871_320608_4420065_n.jpg

Do you?

Do you?

I've been playing guitar and bass for 18 years...Im pretty sure I know a thing or two. :shrugs:

He's going to regret that in a couple of years when DJ has left the band.

I think it's a girl's back.

The tattoo is well done, most portraits look scary but this one looks good. Anyway, I'd never get a tattoo like that. Never.

Do you?

I've been playing guitar and bass for 18 years...Im pretty sure I know a thing or two. :shrugs:

I've been playing since I was 12(going on 20 years) and I still say it is all subjective and there is no "certification" on opinion. It doesn't make you or I an expert. If you truly were, you'd be producing. Just sayin.....

What do you guys think about having someones autograph tattoo'd on you?

I think it's just as bad as having a portrait.

I want the Ashba logo I posted above tattoo'd because not everyone will know it's Ashba's logo and my family name begins with A too.

Even though this is legally GN'R I would never take a tattoo of the GN'R logo with anyone except for Axl, Izzy, Duff, Slash or Steven. They were the core members, everyone after that pretty much filled in. Not that I don't like GN'R nowadays, it just wouldn't seem right.

I wouldn't take a GN'R tattoo in the first place.