Would you get this tattoo of your favourite band?

Guest Sweet Tooth

haha its a bit ironic that slash designed that logo, should have at least used a newer one

ive always thought that getting people's faces etc tattooed on you is a bit sad n creepy in general :P

To me, tattooing someone's face is memorializing them.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all i can say is no.. the logo looks cool but no matter what happens DJ will never be associated as the lead guitarist in GnR to the mass public... but at the end of the day tats should be for you and not for what other people think

In a technical sense, it's a very nice tattoo. Very well done.

But, the Ashba / Gn'R combo is a bit much. Sure, get the Ashba tattoo if you're that big of a fan with him, I see nothing wrong with that. But, putting him with the Gn'R logo is a bit much when he's not even on any official releases.

In a technical sense, it's a very nice tattoo. Very well done.

But, the Ashba / Gn'R combo is a bit much. Sure, get the Ashba tattoo if you're that big of a fan with him, I see nothing wrong with that. But, putting him with the Gn'R logo is a bit much when he's not even on any official releases.

Exactly. Especially if he ever leaves before a release or anytime soon...

Wow! Thank is fuckin awesome and some dedicated fan. I have a GNR tattoo on my upper right arm, but it's with the guns side by side and the roses going around them.

I know I would never get a tattoo that big because I would never get my back tattooed. that's one place that hurts like a bitch! Anyway, I think it's awesome for someone to get it and love the band that much!

Whoever did the tattoo is a very good artist.

Is that 'AXL' one the hairy fat guy's neck?

Well spotted.

Judging by that guys tat's, it's like he really don't care about much about anything other than stuffing his face.

Who would really want that bike tat's on their ypper back ?

..if he ever does bother to loose weight, what will become of the tat's ?

Back-wax anyone ? :D

hey fuck off man thats me in that picture youre talking about!! :angry: