Chris Weber and Vicky Hamilton

AxlRose14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IEWdDaxyD4

Just watched Axl Rose, the prettiest star for the first time ever...

My honest reaction hahahahahahahaha

Who the fuck is this loser Chris Weber?? This guy made it pretty clear during the interview he's beyond jealous that everybody in GNR had success and he didn't...

I recall seeing an Axl interview with Kurt Loder ("Famous Last Words") and I remember Axl saying that there were a lot of jealous bands that they tried to help out, but due to their jealousy, they couldn't help those bands, though Axl refused to drop any specific names. It's pretty clear from seeing this that Chris Weber and Tracii Guns are both a part of that jealousy. Chris Weber knows that Axl hates being called Bill Bailey, and it's clear he has no respect for Axl. Personally, I think Chris Weber needs to open his eyes and realize fame ain't what it's cracked up to be... His stories about Axl are nothing but negativity and he gave the band absolutely no credit for their success and no credit to Axl. The guys a loser and clearly a joke. Hell, look at this guy nearly cry like a little bitch after saying that Slash replaced him..Pathetic!

Tracii Guns wasn't in this special, but he did an interview awhile back saying "Slash doesn't wanna do a reunion with Axl cuz there's no money in it". Weren't they offered a rediculous amount of money to reunite?!

Both guys clearly felt they were better than slash and were clearly jealous of the bands success..

I just had to rant on this. It just seems like a lot of former members or people involved just want to be jealous. Vicky Hamilton is no better, she's clearly beyond jealous she didn't manage guns when they got huge and couldn't cash in at the bands expense. Rediculous.

Just had to get that off my chest...Go Axl!

Who the fuck is this loser Chris Weber?? This guy made it pretty clear during the interview he's beyond jealous that everybody in GNR had success and he didn't...

I recall seeing an Axl interview with Kurt Loder ("Famous Last Words") and I remember Axl saying that there were a lot of jealous bands that they tried to help out, but due to their jealousy, they couldn't help those bands, though Axl refused to drop any specific names. It's pretty clear from seeing this that Chris Weber and Tracii Guns are both a part of that jealousy. Chris Weber knows that Axl hates being called Bill Bailey, and it's clear he has no respect for Axl. Personally, I think Chris Weber needs to open his eyes and realize fame ain't what it's cracked up to be... His stories about Axl are nothing but negativity and he gave the band absolutely no credit for their success and no credit to Axl. The guys a loser and clearly a joke. Hell, look at this guy nearly cry like a little bitch after saying that Slash replaced him..Pathetic!

Tracii Guns wasn't in this special, but he did an interview awhile back saying "Slash doesn't wanna do a reunion with Axl cuz there's no money in it". Weren't they offered a rediculous amount of money to reunite?!

Both guys clearly felt they were better than slash and were clearly jealous of the bands success..

I just had to rant on this. It just seems like a lot of former members or people involved just want to be jealous. Vicky Hamilton is no better, she's clearly beyond jealous she didn't manage guns when they got huge and couldn't cash in at the bands expense. Rediculous.

OMG girl, u r soooooo spot on!!!

Axl is so super sexy and perfect in everyway.

Anybody who criticizes him is just JEALOUS of how awesome and amazing he is.

I love you Axl. Meeting you would be the highlight of my life.

OMG, he is sooo hot!!!!

I recall seeing an Axl interview with Kurt Loder ("Famous Last Words") and I remember Axl saying that there were a lot of jealous bands that they tried to help out, but due to their jealousy, they couldn't help those bands, though Axl refused to drop any specific names. It's pretty clear from seeing this that Chris Weber and Tracii Guns are both a part of that jealousy. Chris Weber knows that Axl hates being called Bill Bailey, and it's clear he has no respect for Axl. Personally, I think Chris Weber needs to open his eyes and realize fame ain't what it's cracked up to be... His stories about Axl are nothing but negativity and he gave the band absolutely no credit for their success and no credit to Axl. The guys a loser and clearly a joke. Hell, look at this guy nearly cry like a little bitch after saying that Slash repialaced him..Pathetic!

OMG girl, u r soooooo spot on!!!

Axl is so super sexy and perfect in everyway.

Anybody who criticizes him is just JEALOUS of how awesome and amazing he is.

I love you Axl. Meeting you would be the highlight of my life.

OMG, he is sooo hot!!!!

Ordinarily I would bypass this as a poor attempt at sarcasm,but when Groghan/Apollo writes things like this it's honestly disturbing :confused: :confused: :shocked::confused: