Slash @ Amsterdam

sminkay

Great concert! They played Outta Get Me with the girl from Halestorm!

Yeah, easily the highlight of the show for me, she sang it better than Axl has sung it in the last 20 years. It pretty much sounded like the Appetite record, absolutely awesome and Slash enjoyed it immensely. :)

Yeah, easily the highlight of the show for me, she sang it better than Axl has sung it in the last 20 years. It pretty much sounded like the Appetite record, absolutely awesome and Slash enjoyed it immensely. :)

yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Why is that so hard to believe?

Not sure if this is right

One Last Thrill

Been There Lately

(Slash's Snakepit song)

Nightrain

(Guns N' Roses song)

Ghost

Standing in the Sun

Back From Cali

Rocket Queen

(Guns N' Roses song)

Doctor Alibi

Speed Parade

(Slash's Snakepit song)

Halo

Starlight

Watch This

Anastasia

Just Like Anything

(Slash's Snakepit song)

Apocalyptic Love

You're a Lie

(quick machine intro)

Sweet Child O' Mine

(Guns N' Roses song)

Slither

(Velvet Revolver song)

Encore:

Out Ta Get Me

(Guns N' Roses song) (featuring Lzzy Hale on lead vocals)

Paradise City

(Guns N' Roses

All my pictures

A few examples:

IMG_1753_1.jpg

IMG_1783_1.jpg

IMG_1786_1.jpg

IMG_1810_1.jpg

IMG_1828_1.jpg

IMG_1843_1.jpg

This gig was really, REALLY awesome. Great all-school rock and roll vibe. Great vocals by Myles. I already liked him, but this was SO good. On the Stoke DVD I wasn't digging him that much on songs like Ain't Been There Lately, but he just fucking nailed every note he sang time and time again. No, he's not a mesmerizing hypnotizing frontman like say Steven Tyler or (indeed) Axl Rose. But he really IS a great frontman. Get's the crowd going, good energy, good interaction and he freaking nails the vocals on every single song. Great vocals by Todd as well by the way. I was impressed by Halestorm as well. WOW! That Lizzy girl has some throat. Amazing performance on Out To Get Me. And then there's Slash. One of the last living rock Gods. Let's the guitar do the talking. Nails it. Always. They seemed to be having great fun as well.

Oh and...THEY WERE ON TIME.

Edited by username

All my pictures

A few examples:

IMG_1753_1.jpg

IMG_1783_1.jpg

IMG_1786_1.jpg

IMG_1810_1.jpg

IMG_1843_1.jpg

This gig was really, REALLY awesome. Great all-school rock and roll vibe. Great vocals by Myles. I already liked him, but this was SO good. On the Stoke DVD I wasn't digging him that much on songs like Ain't Been There Lately, but he just fucking nailed every note he sang time and time again. No, he's not a mesmerizing hypnotizing frontman like say Steven Tyler or (indeed) Axl Rose. But he really IS a great frontman. Get's the crowd going, good energy, good interaction and he freaking nails the vocals on every single song. Great vocals by Todd as well by the way. I was impressed by Halestorm as well. WOW! That Lizzy girl has some throat. Amazing performance on Out To Get Me. And then there's Slash. One of the last living rock Gods. Let's the guitar do the talking. Nails it. Always. They seemed to be having great fun as well.

Oh and...THEY WERE ON TIME.

Nice pic mate did they play Superhuman :thumbsup:

Edited by Gibbo 27

Why is that so hard to believe?

Because he's a self-deluded and naive idiot :).

Update:

Just watched Out Ta Get me and I gotta say:

Slash's Out Ta Get Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hired Hands Out Ta Get Me.

Edited by pi2loc

imagine her orgasms.

i have.

At first I wanted to do her. Bad.

Then I figured she'd probably do things to me so dirty and perverted that'd leave me crying on the bed in a foetal position feeling dirty.

I'd still do it.

Edited by username