Two questions for new admins

The_Universal_Sigh

1. On other forums I use, you can click this little button immidiately to the left of a thread title and it will take you to the latest post in that thread you had not previously viewed under your account. This is obviously very handy if you're following threads. Though the button is there, it has never worked for me..... Is there a reason for this?

2. On other forums at the bottom of the page you can switch the page format so it fits better on your phone. This forum has no option for that... let's get one?

1. On other forums I use, you can click this little button immidiately to the left of a thread title and it will take you to the latest post in that thread you had not previously viewed under your account. This is obviously very handy if you're following threads. Though the button is there, it has never worked for me..... Is there a reason for this?

This used to work. If I clicked on ''find my content'' and clicked on one of the topics it took me directly to my post so it would be easier to see where to read from.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

The first one works for me in some threads, but not in others. It's a bit weird.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

2. On other forums at the bottom of the page you can switch the page format so it fits better on your phone. This forum has no option for that... let's get one?

1. Not sure why it doesn't work for you. I'd never used it up until today, but it seemed to work when I tried. I'll keep testing it and see if I can get some consistency on when it does/doesn't work so I can do a little investigating.

2. We have a mobile skin that should select automatically when you're connecting with a mobile phone. Should look like this. Do you have "request desktop site" or something similar enabled on your mobile by default that would prevent it from loading the skin for you? What sort of phone is it?