19:00 Slash Tickets Manchester Manchester Apollo

Manchester

Thu, 11 Oct 2012

19:00 Slash Tickets London O2 Academy Brixton

London

Sat, 13 Oct 2012

19:00 Slash Tickets Birmingham LG Arena Birmingham

Birmingham

Really hope that isn't it! Glasgow please!

Thanks for the heads up Calcy, hopefuly I'll be able to score some tickets for Bham :) now if only they could drag along Lzzy Hale.....

• 1 month later...

So I've done some digging and got some back ground information on this mysterious UK tour.

Now, from what I've been told I believe, disregard as a rumour if you wish as I have no source to back it up, but anyway here's what i've been told.

Basically, a UK tour was planned for October, which explains the dates that were pencilled in. However, when the booking agents heard about Slash's cut for the tour, it was simple non negotiable. He was simply asking to much money, even if the gigs sold out. The company have recently signed a deal with Ozzy Osborne to do a UK tour and other big named artists who will be playing at bigger venues and slash was asking for the amount equal which equal equal to theres. They said all the promoters in the UK have stuck together and simple no one will touch slash unless he drops his prices.

Now, since this thread was made Slash has announced further dates in South America in November, I doubt he has any plans on dropping his prices just to tour the UK in October, having flown all the kit, band and crew over for a few theatre sized shows, it would have had to have been planned with a euro tour, which 4 weeks isn't long enough.

Really disappointing, thought it looked definite he was touring in Oct (numerous hints on Twitter/Facebook etc). Guess this explains the silence! Wonder if he'd reply to any questions on Twitter/Fb?