• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good setlist

it's the same setlist lol no nu-chinese unreleased material played by axl rose

where's robin finck right ? cupcake

and we've got nu-chinese unreleased with DJ. its called Ballad of Death. True Story.

BLABLABNLA

it's not a true story, bro. ballad o' death isn't a nu-chinese guns song.

BLABLABLA

yes it is.

Good setlist

and we've got nu-chinese unreleased with DJ. its called Ballad of Death. True Story.

BLABLABNLA

BLABLABLA

yes it is.

ballad of death isn't a chinese democracy song on the chinese democracy record or a unreleased nu-chinese democracy song. it's dj ashba's solo spot

Good setlist

BLABLABNLA

BLABLABLA

yes it is.

ballad of death isn't a chinese democracy song on the chinese democracy record or a unreleased nu-chinese democracy song. it's dj ashba's solo spot

axl asked ashba to record it

Not a negative comment.....just an observation and comment.

GnR shows usually get 30-to-50 pages of responses...........the last show got 7 and this show has 3.............why do you think that is?

Would it be due to time difference, the concerts are early hours of the morning for me while in Europe but afternoon when in the USA?

Also not much changes from concert to concert & not many forum members attending?

There is that and generally speaking in North America summer times the users here are not signed in for long periods like in winter months. We have lots of users but summer gets us out of the house :thumbsup:

So overall, in general, topic and post counts are down across the board then? Not just for the concert recap topics? I hadn't noticed that.

And, if Slash showed up and played a few songs with the band, or if they debuted 3 new songs at the next concert......because it is summer and all the forum members are not online in North America.........that concert thread would only get 4-5 pages of responses?

Not trying to argue. But if your thoughts were correct - then the lack of forum members online would correspond to other topics and other concerts as well, not just a select few. Right?

Not that difficult to figure out, the first couple of shows were the start of the european tour. Everybody exciting, lots of members went, lots to discuss. Than no changes in setlist, less members visiting the shows, so less to discuss.

Graspop will be a bigger thread again, since more members are going.

Most just watch the topic, but don't need to reply, it has been discussed already in the first show threads.

Can't be that difficult :shrugs:

Not a negative comment.....just an observation and comment. GnR shows usually get 30-to-50 pages of responses...........the last show got 7 and this show has 3.............why do you think that is?
Would it be due to time difference, the concerts are early hours of the morning for me while in Europe but afternoon when in the USA? Also not much changes from concert to concert & not many forum members attending?
There is that and generally speaking in North America summer times the users here are not signed in for long periods like in winter months. We have lots of users but summer gets us out of the house :thumbsup:
So overall, in general, topic and post counts are down across the board then? Not just for the concert recap topics? I hadn't noticed that. And, if Slash showed up and played a few songs with the band, or if they debuted 3 new songs at the next concert......because it is summer and all the forum members are not online in North America.........that concert thread would only get 4-5 pages of responses? Not trying to argue. But if your thoughts were correct - then the lack of forum members online would correspond to other topics and other concerts as well, not just a select few. Right?
If Slash played with them I definately won't be online on a GNR forum...i'd be busy throwing out all my GNR merchanside and CD's (except for CD) New songs? I'd catch them on youtube ASAP because im usually out in the summer. Edited by volcano62

Not a negative comment.....just an observation and comment. GnR shows usually get 30-to-50 pages of responses...........the last show got 7 and this show has 3.............why do you think that is?
Would it be due to time difference, the concerts are early hours of the morning for me while in Europe but afternoon when in the USA? Also not much changes from concert to concert & not many forum members attending?
So overall, in general, topic and post counts are down across the board then? Not just for the concert recap topics? I hadn't noticed that. And, if Slash showed up and played a few songs with the band, or if they debuted 3 new songs at the next concert......because it is summer and all the forum members are not online in North America.........that concert thread would only get 4-5 pages of responses? Not trying to argue. But if your thoughts were correct - then the lack of forum members online would correspond to other topics and other concerts as well, not just a select few. Right?
If Slash played with them I definately won't be online on a GNR forum...i'd be busy throwing out all my GNR merchanside and CD's (except for CD) New songs? I'd catch them on youtube ASAP because im usually out in the summer.

Trying too hard

Not that difficult to figure out, the first couple of shows were the start of the european tour. Everybody exciting, lots of members went, lots to discuss. Than no changes in setlist, less members visiting the shows, so less to discuss.

Graspop will be a bigger thread again, since more members are going.

Most just watch the topic, but don't need to reply, it has been discussed already in the first show threads.

Can't be that difficult :shrugs:

I can only speak for myself, but I went to three shows and the reason why I didn't post long reviews, pictures and videos in those show threads were because I didn't see the point in doing it as the threads recently has been filled with nothing but bitching about the setlist or posters simply trashing each other over something completely irrelevant to the shows.

Good setlist

BLABLABNLA

BLABLABLA

yes it is.

axl asked ashba to record it

huh?