Great Guns N' Roses photo

Guest Gunns

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

two grown men, who forget they are 40 and 50 years old and that its time to grow up

that was all real cute 20 and 30 years ago

nice camera work though

slashs-middle-finger-says-it-all.jpg

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Slash should do that but w/Myles on his side! It'd make a cool pic.

Loved the Axl/DJ "fuck off" pose - they're really cool together. :thumbsup:

Anyone know what camera equipment they're using? There's a lost of post-processing going on in this pic but would love to know what lens they're shooting with (I'm a camera enthusiast).

Cheers,

Andrew

two grown men, who forget they are 40 and 50 years old and that its time to grow up

that was all real cute 20 and 30 years ago

nice camera work though

There is no age that determines how much fun you can have....they are having fun. Get over it.

+1 well said.

It's cute that people come on to a Guns N' Roses board and comment sarcastically about Axl and the band members needing to 'grow up' What would they have Axl do? Dress up like Tom Jones and stand in one place and actually sing in his DEEP voice?

Not as epic as Bumble's one handed solo while giving the single finger salute.

ridiculous beard. even worse than axl mustache.

Axl's Yosemite Sam Moustache is not the favorite thing in my book but Bumble's beard is a glorious, living thing of wonder - it has it's own FB page and may one day even qualify as a member of Guns N' Roses. I Love Bumble's beard.

Double middle fingers does seem a little 1980's. Were they playing Cherry Pie?

Step 1. Get off the pc

Step 2. Get some fresh air

Why should I? I'm not the angry little forum boy.

Who's angry? Us real fans laughing at your trolling? Yeah we're laughing at you :lol:

Double middle fingers does seem a little 1980's. Were they playing Cherry Pie?

Step 1. Get off the pc

Step 2. Get some fresh air

Why should I? I'm not the angry little forum boy.

Who's angry? Us real fans laughing at your trolling? Yeah we're laughing at you :lol:

Who is we?

How was I trolling? I made a comment. It was my opinion.

Throwing on lol smileys doesn't hide that you come across as very angry and very insecure. I am sorry if your feelings are hurt. I didn't intend to do so.

This will cheer you up:

Ballerinas are associated with raw punk energy? Yeah right.

That's your idea of punk?

Tommy Stinson is my idea of punk.

Interesting how you brought up Slash in this thread even though its about the current members. Using him as a "crutch"? Are you going to plead with him to get him out of his "80's" tendency (your words, not mine) to flip people off?

Interesting how you brought up Slash in this thread even though its about the current members. Using him as a "crutch"? Are you going to plead with him to get him out of his "80's" tendency (your words, not mine) to flip people off?

I brought up slash? Uh, no. I used a picture someone else posted of Slash and commented on the shirt. LOL

I brought up slash? Uh, no. I used a picture someone else posted of Slash and commented on the shirt. LOL

You werent the first to post the Slash picture but you arent uncomfortable talking about Slash here even though its a thread about the new members. Makes a joke of your being oh so unable to talk about Duff in another thread.

So tell me, are you upset at Slash's 80 tendencies too? Or is flipping somebody off only "80's" when current GN'R members do it?

You werent the first to post the Slash picture but you arent uncomfortable talking about Slash here even though its a thread about the new members. Makes a joke of your being oh so unable to talk about Duff in another thread.

So tell me, are you upset at Slash's 80 tendencies too? Or is flipping somebody off only "80's" when current GN'R members do it?

I didn't bring him up, someone else did. Period. Stretch it and shape it any way you want but I was merely commenting on the funny shirt. Take your problem up with the OP of the picture.

I think a middle finger is old and cheesey. 30 years ago it was packaged rebellion and now it's just cornier. Does that answer your question? I'm not going to give criticism to Axl where I won't give it to any other member or ex-member.

I didn't bring him up, someone else did. Period. Stretch it and shape it any way you want but I was merely commenting on the funny shirt. Take your problem up with the OP of the picture.

I think a middle finger is old and cheesey. 30 years ago it was packaged rebellion and now it's just cornier. Does that answer your question? I'm not going to give criticism to Axl where I won't give it to any other member or ex-member.

Not at all. Axl mooning the audience would have been cheesy. Showing the finger part of the act and part of the song is perfectly fine.

here is when it happened check out vid at 0:44

NOT "why don't you just fuck off" It is kinda like an ongoing joke when one of them catch the camera they give the finger I have noticed alot.

Edited by gunsguy