Great Guns N' Roses photo

Guest Gunns

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gunns

I think its cool to post the photo again and reference the guns n roses facebook, as its now publicly posted there, no?

Edited by Zint
link to official band page removed

A friendly reminder to all:

Please DO NOT post photos from the official website - fans do pay for these photos as part of their Nightrain benefits and to be posting them elsewhere for free could potentially cause legal troubles for MyGNR. Thanks for being understanding about this issue :)

:rofl-lol:

EDIT: Thanks Gunns!

It looks cool I guess.

Edited by MoonWalker

I think its cool to post the photo again

The admins might not think it's cool. :book:

The wise thing might be to edit that link out of your post,until they tell you otherwise.

Wait until they have posted their revised rules and regs before deciding for yourself if it's acceptable?

Wouldn't that be the fair approach?

Guest Gunns

The wise thing might be to edit that link out of your post,until they tell you otherwise.

Wait until they have posted their revised rules and regs before deciding for yourself if it's acceptable?

I posted the guns n roses facebook link, last time I checked, I'm not the first person on this forum to do so.

I think your taking the chinese part, in chinese democracy a little seriously in terms of censorship if you think posting a facebook link is a problem

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Edited by Gunns

Can someone just post a link to these pictures?

Sorry. 2dl7jeu.gif

Why did you delete my post? It was just a link to the Guns website so he could become a member :lol:

There's a section for that,this isn't it.

Well you saved me having to send you a PM about it...thanks. :)

Guest Gunns

Unless 25,636 others like this (the photo is now on the gnr facebook): are guns n roses nightrain members , then I think as long as I reference the guns n roses PUBLIC Facebook, what is the problem.

I posted the guns n roses facebook link, last time I checked, I'm not the first person on this forum to do so.

I think your taking the chinese part, in chinese democracy a little seriously in terms of censorship if you think posting a facebook link is a problem

If you have issues with the new admins' requests,I'm sure they'd appreciate a PM from you,explaining your disapproval..and why you're posting links where you shouldn't be.

Guest Gunns

If you have issues with the new admins' requests,I'm sure they'd appreciate a PM from you,explaining your disapproval..and why you're posting links where you shouldn't be.

I dont have issues, in the past, people have posted photos from guns n roses facebook, and as long as that's referenced in the aforementioned post and preferably citing the photographer, (and considering the guns n roses facebook is public), I don't really see the problem.

But I will choose to not continue in arguing about that here.

Edited by Gunns

I dont have issues, in the past, people have posted photos from guns n roses facebook, and as long as that's referenced in the aforementioned post and preferably citing the photographer, (and considering the guns n roses facebook is public), I don't really see the problem.

But I will choose to not continue in arguing about that here.

It's not the past mate. ;)

Would you kindly remove your link.

If for any reason,out of respect for the new admins request for no links to anything official in this section.

It would be appreciated.

Edit: I took care of it for you since you left the forum.So no worries.

Um..I don't see a picture?

Did I miss something?

It was a photo available to Nightrain members, which shouldn't be posted here ;)

What does Nighttrain have to do with Mygnr? What's next, we can't post YouTube concert video clips?

Guest Gunns

It's on the official GNR Facebook page, thus available to the public gratis.

You are not allowed to post or link to the official gnr facebook or gnr facebook photos here, even if its available to the public :huh:

Edited by Gunns

two grown men, who forget they are 40 and 50 years old and that its time to grow up

"Why dont you just

that was all real cute 20 and 30 years ago

nice camera work though

STFU ......... Why do you come here then and post over 7000 posts, seems as though you need to grow up to or "Why dont you just... Fuck off......."

Edited by devin_rideout