Axl has a pet DOLPHIN?

Big Rocket King

"Source?"

my friend said he saw a picture of axl with a dolphin. i have never seen it myself. has he addressed this in an interview?

tumblr_lnj620YMPw1qbqb1do1_500.jpg

He named it Splash

I hear they are pretty easy to control. Speaking on command. Doing flips whenever and however you want them to. I hear you can even use a trainer as the medium to get it to do your tricks.

"Source?"

my friend said he saw a picture of axl with a dolphin. i have never seen it myself. has he addressed this in an interview?

He named it Splash

I hear they are pretty easy to control. Speaking on command. Doing flips whenever and however you want them to. I hear you can even use a trainer as the medium to get it to do your tricks.

Sounds like DJ Ashba.

awesomeface.png

I heard Axl has a pet dolphin? is it true?

i find this hard to believe and have my questions, is this legal? where does he keep it? what is the dolphin name? where did he buy it? how much did it cost? what does it eat? dolphins should be free to roam the oceans.

Maybe your friend saw a pic of Axl and a dolphin during the making of the Estranged video?

Anyway, here are some answers

No, it's not legal having a dolphin as a pet in the US (Marine Mammals Protection Act)

To hold a captive dolphin, the pool must fulfill National Marine Fisheries Service MMPA's requirements, you can't keep a dolphin in your house's pool...

Oceanariums can buy dolphins from Cuba and Japan

The cost (transfer included) ranges between 40,000 and 100,000 US dollars

They are fed dead fish + vitamins (which is not as healthy as hunting their own live fish)

Agreed, they shouldn't be kept in captivity

PS: Weird thread though :lol:

"Source?"

He named it Splash

Sounds like DJ Ashba.

awesomeface.png

I dunno. Some Dolphins are more submissive than others but none are really a puppet. I wouldn't be offensive enough to say Ashba is a Dolphin. Flipper was original.

Guest Len B'stard

he did yeah, he named it John West, apparently it died of gunshot wounds around 1997 sometime in the early hours of the morning.

"Maybe your friend saw a pic of Axl and a dolphin during the making of the Estranged video?

Anyway, here are some answers

No, it's not legal having a dolphin as a pet in the US (Marine Mammals Protection Act)

To hold a captive dolphin, the pool must fulfill National Marine Fisheries Service MMPA's requirements, you can't keep a dolphin in your house's pool...

Oceanariums can buy dolphins from Cuba and Japan

The cost (transfer included) ranges between 40,000 and 100,000 US dollars

They are fed dead fish + vitamins (which is not as healthy as hunting their own live fish)

Agreed, they shouldn't be kept in captivity

PS: Weird thread though "

thanks. perhaps he did i can ask him again.

do you think it is possible axl keeps one at a seaworld and visits it every week? pays for the upkeep for snowflake?

"in case you're wondering OP is trolling and has already been banned once for trolling

but carry on"

what? first of all i am not trolling. go into the other threads in this section and you will find trolling 'slash is shit' 'cd is better than welcome to the jungle' is just two examples.

i was never banned before. thanks for the nonsense goodbye.

thanks. perhaps he did i can ask him again.

do you think it is possible axl keeps one at a seaworld and visits it every week? pays for the upkeep for snowflake?

I don't think so... Axl seems to love dolphins (he has donated to a conservation organization that protects dolphins in the wild).

If he loves dolphins I doubt he would support a facility that enslaves them.