Have you ever wondered what the story is behind Axl's N' fixation?

Randy Lahey

He's a dumb redneck from Indiana?

I've had to post messages like this a few times today to remind people of the forum rules. I'm sure you're already aware but just because we're being a bit more 'relaxed' with the rules and updating them doesn't mean we're going to allow insults like that, whether it's other forum users or bandmembers.

Don't take this too personally, I'm posting it here for everyone in the section to see. If we continue to see posts like these we might have to start deleting/warning (the latter if we've already asked specific users to refrain from such behaviour) so please play a little nicer because speaking for the rest of the mod team I know nobody wants to have to resort to doing any of that, so let's just chill a bit on the insults/etc.... thanks. :)

I've had to post messages like this a few times today to remind people of the forum rules. I'm sure you're already aware but just because we're being a bit more 'relaxed' with the rules and updating them doesn't mean we're going to allow insults like that, whether it's other forum users or bandmembers.

Don't take this too personally, I'm posting it here for everyone in the section to see. If we continue to see posts like these we might have to start deleting/warning (the latter if we've already asked specific users to refrain from such behaviour) so please play a little nicer because speaking for the rest of the mod team I know nobody wants to have to resort to doing any of that, so let's just chill a bit on the insults/etc.... thanks. :)

facepalm.gif

facepalm.gif

Problem?

It helps us to understand where you're coming from if you explain yourself a little more concisely than a facepalm.

10) This is a GNR FAN Forum, members should keep this in mind when posting. Do not bash GNR, VR, MEMBERS, EX-MEMBERS, or their MANAGEMENT

You saw the post where a mod politely addressed him in a relaxed manner?

Posts like the one you just made irk people further on,and isn't that what you're trying to stave off in this section?

Something to consider.

Have you ever wondered what the story is behind Axl's N' fixation? He's always saying N' this and n' that; can't he ever just say and?

Yes, I too have pondered the deep philosophical significance of Axl repeatedly implementing the emblematic "n" in place of "and." After many moons of focused meditation, I have come to the conclusion that Axl uses "n" as a sort of all encompassing beacon to the world and style of Guns n Roses. As such, he doesn't want you to call it Guns "and" Roses. He wants you to call it Guns "n" Roses. And so here we can see that "n" also serves as a stylistic trademark of sorts- a symbolic reference to the band. In addition, it looks cooler.

So random... :lol:

GAR = Guns And Roses

Hmm, doesn't really work for me.

Yeah, it doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Still, it's no excuse for Axl to be using n' instead of and in all his wacky letters.

Edited by Randy Lahey

facepalm.gif

Problem?

It helps us to understand where you're coming from if you explain yourself a little more concisely than a facepalm.

10) This is a GNR FAN Forum, members should keep this in mind when posting. Do not bash GNR, VR, MEMBERS, EX-MEMBERS, or their MANAGEMENT

You saw the post where a mod politely addressed him in a relaxed manner?

Posts like the one you just made irk people further on,and isn't that what you're trying to stave off in this section?

Something to consider.

Thanks Zint.

Which reminds me, I should probably put MSL on ignore seeing he doesn't contribute anything to the forum at all except hassling other members. I appreciate the reminder. :thumbsup:

And I'm sure you're so much more successful than him. I'm from Indiana and I assure you there are many intelligent people here. Stop generalizing.

Let's take Axl out of the equation before I offend others here even further, but success an intelligence don't always go together. Many could argue Paris Hilton was successful but I would hardly call her intelligent. :lol: