Not understanding what you mean

Tabitha27

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

]

He's a human being, with red blood and brown shit like everyone of us!!!

You have proof of this RQ? Need to provide pics or video if you want people to believe you :rofl-lol: j/k

Regardless of what his voice sounds like, if it's still a good performance & you enjoyed the night then what does it matter? Being the main focus of your job must be tiring when you're criticised on the off nights but on the good nights you're still not as good in previous years. :sleeper:

Guest Broskirose

browski -

so rather than answering my honest question, you figured the more logical move was to create some convoluted random mathematical system to disprove an argument i wasn't making?

hahahah, aight . . .

You got your answer. And the random system was not a direct response to you, but more for anyone who believed he is better in 2012 than he was in 2010. You claim you weren't making the argument for 2010 and are only talking about the 2011/2012 shows so I'm not sure why you even care that I didn't answer your (irrelevant) question right away.

Guest Broskirose

I didn't go to a 2010 show. How is that relevant? At all?

I saw them live in 2010 and 2012. Axl's voice in 2010 was the same as in 2012. I think that's quite relevant.

Really? Ok, then let's see for ourselves. What 2010 show did you go to and what 2012 show did you go to?

I'm getting tired of all the shit about his voice!!!

Go and try to sing yourself, every show you must be in topform!!! Go ahead, make my day!!!!

I was there when he did the 'famous' 'take it' but so what??? He's a human being, with red blood and brown shit like everyone of us!!! Like everyone, he's getting older too!!! And are we in topform every single day? Don't think so!!!

People who keep complaining about his voice must just listen to the studio albums, or 'take it' and be happy that he still goes out there and puts down fantastic performances!!!!

You go girl! I love that post.

People who keep complaining about his voice must just listen to the studio albums, or 'take it' and be happy that he still goes out there and puts down fantastic performances!!!!

Yeah it's just a shame that apart from a select few Axl fanboys from here most GnR fans don't get to witness the fantastic performances he puts on. Axl is lucky that his audience consists mostly of people living in the past thinking it's fun to hear Paradise City live again. It's not as if his audience is known to be a bunch of people listening and taking in the performances, those fans have stopped going years ago.

Edited by RNRS

Can someone post here please a video of Axl sounding like mickey mouse and then post a video of him not sounding like mickey mouse? Can you also reference the time mark in the videos like "2.45 mark" so I can understand what you are referring to?

Thanks.

In terms of time mark, just listen to the whole song.

Mickey:

Not Mickey:

Cheers,

Andrew

Okay I could only listen to just a little of the first video. I hear what you mean now.

I am kind of thinking Axl uses a few songs that he pushes falsetto on such as RQ and YCBM and thus this is what the mickey reference is? Maybe he feels his voice is going to blow so he uses a few songs to not push so hard with?

Just guessing. I have no idea really.

Can someone post here please a video of Axl sounding like mickey mouse and then post a video of him not sounding like mickey mouse? Can you also reference the time mark in the videos like "2.45 mark" so I can understand what you are referring to?

Thanks.

In terms of time mark, just listen to the whole song.

Mickey:

Cheers,

Andrew

OMFG that is horrible.

I'm getting tired of all the shit about his voice!!!

Go and try to sing yourself, every show you must be in topform!!! Go ahead, make my day!!!!

I was there when he did the 'famous' 'take it' but so what??? He's a human being, with red blood and brown shit like everyone of us!!! Like everyone, he's getting older too!!! And are we in topform every single day? Don't think so!!!

This is so true :)

you people need to get a life, you have nothing better to do with your time than trash a band that you claim to be a fan of (not just this topic but all topics). i come here to get some news on GNR, but instead i have to read bullshit from you sad fuckers, my advice to you is go out and get laid (or at least spank your monkey, if you can't get laid wich is more likly) GET A FUCKING LIFE U SAD FUCKS!!!

I remember Axl doing the forced rasp for songs like Prostitute and Catcher in 2010. That sounded bad to me.

He sounded alright for the others though.

I never saw him in 2010, but I did in 2011 and 2012 and he sounded great.

you people need to get a life, you have nothing better to do with your time than trash a band that you claim to be a fan of (not just this topic but all topics). i come here to get some news on GNR, but instead i have to read bullshit from you sad fuckers, my advice to you is go out and get laid (or at least spank your monkey, if you can't get laid wich is more likly) GET A FUCKING LIFE U SAD FUCKS!!!

You "have" to read it, huh? No one forces you to read anything. If you have no self control when it comes to clicking topics or reading posts, ignore the users.

It's like some of you want everyone to pad the room for you.question.gif

Edited by Rustycage

Axl sounded better in 2010, period. You idiots will continue to say the opposite? :rofl-lol:

You idiots continue complaining?

Go listen to another band.

Like someone said, you all claim to be a fan so shut the f*** up about his voice. He can't be at his best every show, how long does it take for some of you to understand that? Don't you have better things to do than compare every single word that comes out of his mouth? It seems not...

Well I'm glad that I'm a happy Fan who enjoys what she gets. Whether it's an epic show or not.

Axl sounded better in 2010, period. You idiots will continue to say the opposite? :rofl-lol:

Like someone said, you all claim to be a fan so shut the f*** up about his voice. He can't be at his best every show, how long does it take for some of you to understand that? Don't you have better things to do than compare every single word that comes out of his mouth? It seems not...

Well I'm glad that I'm a happy Fan who enjoys what she gets. Whether it's an epic show or not.

What does that have to do with what I said? He sounded better in 2010. I don't care about complains and Axl not being in shape at every gig, I couldn't care less. So you shut the fuck up.

What does that have to do with what I said? He sounded better in 2010. I don't care about complains and Axl not being in shape at every gig, I couldn't care less. So you shut the fuck up.

I was not talking to you in particular, but to all the complainers on here.