major layout change of this forum is needed, who is with me?

Big Rocket King

"If you don't enjoy other people opinions on Slash go to a Slash message board. You could then have fantastic discussions with the other 3 or 4 members on there on how he's the greatest ever without ever having to read someone elses comments who may not think the same way you do. You could even arrange to go watch him play at some of the bars and pubs he struggling to sell out these days with your fellow forumites whilst you bash Axl to death.

Slash is irrelevant to modern day GnR, deal with it!"

slash has 3 or 4 fans? added to the crazy fucking loon list.

dude who wrote the classics? the ones your heros are covering night after night? lol :rolleyes:

Mostly Axl and Izzy. Slash didn't write much at all.

If GnR were a hotdog, Izzy'd be the sausage. Axl and Slash would be two different slices of bread, duff would be the ketchup and steven'd be the mustard.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you don't enjoy other people opinions on Slash go to a Slash message board. You could then have fantastic discussions with the other 3 or 4 members on there on how he's the greatest ever without ever having to read someone elses comments who may not think the same way you do. You could even arrange to go watch him play at some of the bars and pubs he struggling to sell out these days with your fellow forumites whilst you bash Axl to death.

dude who wrote the classics? the ones your heros are covering night after night? lol :rolleyes:

Exactly

LOL

What's funny about that fact?

excuse me i wasnt aware that axl rose wrote the guitar riffs to all the classic songs :rolleyes: fucking loons :rolleyes:

Axl and Izzy wrote the majority of GN'R songs. It's not debatable; look it up.

LOL

excuse me i wasnt aware that axl rose wrote the guitar riffs to all the classic songs :rolleyes: fucking loons :rolleyes:

Axl and Izzy wrote the majority of GN'R songs. It's not debatable; look it up.

Maybe the Illusion albums but definitely not A4D. Even though the entire band is credited to writing AFD and rightfully so, a lot of the big time riffs for the big 3 came from the man himself

welcome to the jungle - slash/axl

it's so easy - duff/west arkeen

nightrain - slash/izzy/duff/axl

out ta get me - izzy/slash/axl

mr. brownstone - izzy (i think izzy wrote all of this song but i might be wrong)

paradise city - duff/slash/axl

my michelle - izzy/axl

think about you - izzy

sweet child o mine - izzy/slash/axl

you're crazy - izzy/slash/axl

anything goes - izzy/axl/chris weber

rocket queen - axl/slash/izzy/duff? (not too sure about this one)

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=48174

"and OP I agree with you 100% there are a lot of loons here. . .just the other day I heard someone post that Chinese Democracy is better than WTTJ. WTF?"

i know it was fuckin retarded until today the true shit was messaged. bumblefoot is better than axl rose technically and afd is boring. fucking crazy loon :rolleyes:

"You don't like flying, do you?"

please english and congratulations you made it to my loon list

We don't wanna talk, we wanna scream at people, but we don't wanna listen or problem solve and that's what's frustrating about the fucking dynamic of the group .

LOL

If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you.

Why comment at all then Ninnyhammer.

Why go on an offensive, needlepecker?

I like the way it makes me feel. :lol: