Is Chinese Democracy about 9/11

liers

I know some of the songs are from the 90's, but as far as songs written after that and selecting what songs go on the album, and even the order, does Chinese Democracy decribe 9/11?

Chinese Democracy: About how we brag about how great of a nation we (the US) are and how other countries are wrong.

Shackler's Revenge: The attack, and noone understanding how someone could be so cruel and heartless.

Better: About how after 9/11 we grew closer as a nation and joined forces to fight back.

Street of Dreams: People of New York beginning to recover from the attacks and the survivers being happy they're alive.

If the World: People realizing that more attacks could happen, what if they are killed by one?

There Was a Time: People thinking about how it was before the attacks, and also about people getting into affairs/drug addiction from stress caused by the attacks.

Catcher in the Rye: people getting depressed and thinking about how the terrorists were able to pull off the whole plot.

Scraped: The US government saying that this attack isn't going to destroy us.

Riad N' The Bedouins: The US mocking middle eastern countries.

Sorry: People looking at the conspiracys and wondering if any are true. Also people feeling sorry for the people in middle eastern countries who are being uprooted because of the US invasion.

IRS: People thinking of suing the government/airports because terrorists were able to get through security.

Madagascar: Famillies of the victims begging to move on and also wondering why everyone can't get along.

This I love: A person who was angry at a familly member when they left for work on a normal day and never returned due to the attack.

Prostitute: Moving on, wishing they could've done something and realizing that they can't turn back time.

Edited by liers

Personally I don't see it as any of that. I think it's more personal to Axl, Prostitute being his lifestyle and how he puts up with shit in the media and people bitching about him online, and throwing shit on stage at him, and paying for him to play concerts. Fortune and shame. For his fame, he gets abused, compares himself to a prostitute.

IRS is to do with the legal battles he has faced over the years and basically saying "yeah, fuck you, you can't stop me"

You might be right about one songs though but I doubt the whole album is centred around that, not even sure how deep 9/11 effected Axl.

I know some of the songs are from the 90's, but as far as songs written after that and selecting what songs go on the album, and even the order, does Chinese Democracy decribe 9/11?

Chinese Democracy: About how we brag about how great of a nation we (the US) are and how other countries are wrong.

Shackler's Revenge: The attack, and noone understanding how someone could be so cruel and heartless.

Better: About how after 9/11 we grew closer as a nation and joined forces to fight back.

Street of Dreams: People of New York beginning to recover from the attacks and the survivers being happy they're alive.

If the World: People realizing that more attacks could happen, what if they are killed by one?

There Was a Time: People thinking about how it was before the attacks, and also about people getting into affairs/drug addiction from stress caused by the attacks.

Catcher in the Rye: people getting depressed and thinking about how the terrorists were able to pull off the whole plot.

Sorry: People looking at the conspiracys and wondering if any are true. Also people feeling sorry for the people in middle eastern countries who are being uprooted because of the US invasion.

IRS: People thinking of suing the government/airports because terrorists were able to get through security.

Madagascar: Famillies of the victims begging to move on and also wondering why everyone can't get along.

This I love: A person who was angry at a familly member when they left for work on a normal day and never returned due to the attack.

Prostitute: Moving on, wishing they could've done something and realizing that they can't turn back time.

Nope

Axl knows...9-11 was an inside job!

"Inside" as in inside the mind of a deluded murdering fucking terrorist. Truthers are a disgrace to humanity!

They're the original "birthers." Wonder how much overlap there is between those two groups.

But seriously, I don't see any connection. I remember at the MSG show in 2002 Axl called NYC the "strongest city in the world" but I'm not sure if he thought about it when composing lyrics for the album. I'm sure it would make for an interesting university thesis.

Wasn't there supposedly a song called Oklahoma about the absurdity of Axl fighting with the lawyers of his ex wife meanwhile the Oklahoma bombs had just gone off?

Cheers,

Andrew

This is more retarded than a child with a helmet in a wheelchair :rofl-lol:

how is THAT funny?

Yeah that was in poor taste... I meant to laugh at the op not the image of a kid lol

Well it's in extremely bad taste considering I've had 2 children who ended up in wheelchairs during their short lives, one wore a helmet due to seizures & they died in my arms age 7 & 11. :anger: Neither were retarded & it's NOT something to laugh about, hope it never happens to you. This comment really stings :fuckyou:

This is more retarded than a child with a helmet in a wheelchair :rofl-lol:

how is THAT funny?

Yeah that was in poor taste... I meant to laugh at the op not the image of a kid lol

Well it's in extremely bad taste considering I've had 2 children who ended up in wheelchairs during their short lives, one wore a helmet due to seizures & they died in my arms age 7 & 11. :anger: Neither were retarded & it's NOT something to laugh about, hope it never happens to you. This comment really stings :fuckyou:

i dont know what to say, man. im really, really sorry.

You should go to a web site www.abovetopsecret.com there are plenty of like minded people who see 911 everywhere. Infact, little known fact, Michael Jackson totally gave it away on the cover of his album Blood on the Dance floor. Forget the fact that it came out in like 97 or something, he totally was in on that shit. Clearly, your flawless logic has shown me Axl was too, writing songs about 9/11 in the 90's! That son of a bitch!

Go there, and post. You will be welcome.

Seriously, please go... now.

I doubt it has anything to do with 9/11, but if someone thinks or sees that it has, then cool. It just shows how great record CD is. You can interpret it in many ways.

Edited by jekylhyde