Is Chinese Democracy about 9/11

liers

Personally I don't see it as any of that. I think it's more personal to Axl, Prostitute being his lifestyle and how he puts up with shit in the media and people bitching about him online, and throwing shit on stage at him, and paying for him to play concerts. Fortune and shame. For his fame, he gets abused, compares himself to a prostitute.

IRS is to do with the legal battles he has faced over the years and basically saying "yeah, fuck you, you can't stop me"

You might be right about one songs though but I doubt the whole album is centred around that, not even sure how deep 9/11 effected Axl.

Completely agree.

Yes, it was a travesty and has permeated popular culture, but to me, it doesn't show through on this record.

It doesn't matter if the individual songs were written before 9/11 and were specifically aimed at more personal meanings for Axl, he could have still put them together within a cohesive meaning as part of the entire album.

Also, whether or not he wanted it to follow this suggested narrative is also irrelevant since once an artists releases his/her material to the world, it becomes personal to each person who wants to interpret it their way.

I personally don't see it at a 9/11 album, but its interesting to look at it this way nonetheless.

This is more retarded than a child with a helmet in a wheelchair :rofl-lol:

how is THAT funny?

Yeah that was in poor taste... I meant to laugh at the op not the image of a kid lol

Well it's in extremely bad taste considering I've had 2 children who ended up in wheelchairs during their short lives, one wore a helmet due to seizures & they died in my arms age 7 & 11. :anger: Neither were retarded & it's NOT something to laugh about, hope it never happens to you. This comment really stings :fuckyou:

bummer

but it's not a reason on why someone can't make a joke on something..... not that I thought it was funny but it could have been for someone.

how is THAT funny?

Yeah that was in poor taste... I meant to laugh at the op not the image of a kid lol

Well it's in extremely bad taste considering I've had 2 children who ended up in wheelchairs during their short lives, one wore a helmet due to seizures & they died in my arms age 7 & 11. :anger: Neither were retarded & it's NOT something to laugh about, hope it never happens to you. This comment really stings :fuckyou:

bummer

but it's not a reason on why someone can't make a joke on something..... not that I thought it was funny but it could have been for someone.

it was a comment in really poor taste, i was defiantly in the wrong there

how is THAT funny?

bummer

it was a comment in really poor taste, i was defiantly in the wrong there

We all say things we wish we hadn't, I appreciate you contacting me personally. Thank you.