hellfest Festival OPEN AIR, clisson France

Silent Jay

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the time when guns n roses had a simple stage, no pyros and shit, when the solos had feelings, when guns n roses was good. Now this is like spinal tap.

Agree. When two guitarists share the Sweet Child solo you know something is wrong.

No actually nothing is wrong. They are having fun and decided to split the solo. Megadeth style...they take turns soloing and having fun at the same time. Not every guitar player need to hog the spotlight like some former GNR member.

I remember the time when guns n roses had a simple stage, no pyros and shit, when the solos had feelings, when guns n roses was good. Now this is like spinal tap.

STOPWHINING.jpg

:rofl-lol:

WTF is wrong with the french guys at this show?

There's absolutely NO VIDEOS at youtube right now. It's like half-day after the show...

I guess they were enjoying the show, instead of following it through a camera lens.

This.

People who spend most of their time at a concert with one hand in the air making an unwatchable mobile phone video with crappy audio piss me off. Go enjoy the band instead of ruining it for the people behind you.

+1, had that experience @Slash in NYC @ Irving Plaza

Axl falling again :o Also he sings lyrics totally wrong.

Maybe he got the words wrong cause he was caught of guard by the fall? But why does he keep falling? I don't like it...

Good question it is starting not to be funny anymore.

Agree. When two guitarists share the Sweet Child solo you know something is wrong.

Yes, playing like it was meant to be played means that it's wrong just because back then Guns had only one guitarist doing two lead parts live.

Funny is that you're all so fast to nitpick stuff yet can't be accurate because you simply don't know how stuff works. You didn't even know that Slash had two leads going on in studio and couldn't do it live because, uh, he can't play two guitars at the same time, but never miss a chance to complain and bash current GNR. Typical.

Maybe he got the words wrong cause he was caught of guard by the fall? But why does he keep falling? I don't like it...

Yeah, the fun went out of it when he fell and broke his shoulder. I wonder what keeps making him fall like that. Has he just gotten super clumsy all of a sudden or is it bad luck?

Yeah, the fun went out of it when he fell and broke his shoulder. I wonder what keeps making him fall like that. Has he just gotten super clumsy all of a sudden or is it bad luck?

He could be fucked up on pain killers

Yes, playing like it was meant to be played means that it's wrong just because back then Guns had only one guitarist doing two lead parts live.

Funny is that you're all so fast to nitpick stuff yet can't be accurate because you simply don't know how stuff works. You didn't even know that Slash had two leads going on in studio and couldn't do it live because, uh, he can't play two guitars at the same time, but never miss a chance to complain and bash current GNR. Typical.

We all know what his agenda is...just look at his username

Was he wearing the pointy boots? Maybe they are slippery? They are not touching the ground that much and if they are all leather (even the sole?)

they are known to be slippery. The leather sole shoes are used for the kind of dancing which requires a lot of sliding (like walzing).

Quick, someone get him some safe comfortable shoes!

Was he wearing the pointy boots? Maybe they are slippery? They are not touching the ground that much and if they are all leather (even the sole?)

they are known to be slippery. The leather sole shoes are used for the kind of dancing which requires a lot of sliding (like walzing).

Quick, someone get him some safe comfortable shoes!

Now that you mention it he actually changed from his boots to his black shoes with the red laces at the German show after it started raining and he said he wasn't gonna run around too much cause he didn't wanna fall again.

I remember the time when guns n roses had fans, not a bunch of people who just bitch about every-fucking-single-thing

I remember the time when guns n roses had fans, not a bunch of people who just bitch about every-fucking-single-thing

Guns have been pissing off their fans since the UYI tours

Im sure the youtube clips dont do it justice, but jeez, Axl sounds like shit on that Sweet Child clip

LA

He did lots of songs with the 'rasp', it's like he can do it both, but preferred this voice on Sweet Child and You Could Be Mine.

I love the cleaner vocals, especially on the ballads.

Ali