Axl and Kurt: More alike than they were different

Vincent Vega

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Is more obsessed with talking about Kurt than even the board's Nirvana fans.

Just having a laugh. "Cobain had a reported drug induced coma a month before". What a fucked up dude he was.

Do you actually know anything whatsoever about GNR?

Just having a laugh. "Cobain had a reported drug induced coma a month before". What a fucked up dude he was.

Do you actually know anything whatsoever about GNR?

Nope. "Hi Kurt....Hi Kurt...Hi Kurt....!". Ring a bell?

Yeah! Because Axl's never been in a drug induced coma before!

He's also thought about suicide, so the 'lolz, suicide!' crowd should probably stfu...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=76

With our video for "Don't Cry," and the fight that Stephanie (Seymour, Axl's current flame) and I had over the gun, you don't necessarily know what's going on. But in real life that happened with Erin (Everly, Axl's ex-wife) and myself. I was going to shoot myself. We fought over the gun and I finally let her win. I was kind of mentally crippled after that. Before shooting our documentary, I said, "This seems really hard, 'cause it really happened." And the night we wrote the scene, my friend Josh said, "Okay, how are you going to play that?" He wanted to rehearse and I was like, "Look, leave me alone." But he kept pushing until, finally, I stood up. I had this cigarette lighter that looked like a real gun and I said, "Look, I'm gonna do it like this." And I just went over and slammed around in the hallway a bit and threw the gun and said, "Is that good enough for you?"