Did Axl play at the festival that Slash was scheduled to play yet?

Carne_asaDA

Even of Axl wanted a word with Slash Axl's people wouldn't allow it.

Yeah, I heard Beta only lets Axl out of his cage to perform and when he needs to go to the toilet :rolleyes:

That's about the sad truth. LOL

Yes, cause you of course know the truth.

Truth is the truth hurts don't you agree.

Even of Axl wanted a word with Slash Axl's people wouldn't allow it.

Yeah, I heard Beta only lets Axl out of his cage to perform and when he needs to go to the toilet :rolleyes:

That's about the sad truth. LOL

Yes, cause you of course know the truth.

Truth is the truth hurts don't you agree.

It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me

it happened Axl Slash Izzy Duff Steven and Rob Gardener all got on stage and they played locomotive dont damn me and nightrain it was awesome but unfortunately they did not allow cameras so there wont be any footage so it will be denied

Someone should kidnap Axl and Slash and lock them in the same room till they made up :tongue2:

Wouldn't happen. What you'd get is a real life version of that MTV celebrity death match.

Probably look similar... all looking like waxworks and melted plastic...

Someone should kidnap Axl and Slash and lock them in the same room till they made up :tongue2:

Wouldn't happen. What you'd get is a real life version of that MTV celebrity death match.

But after they beat the shit out of eachother and get it of their chest, maybe a conversation is possible. Just keep them locked up for a couple of days. :rofl-lol:

Who would win the death match?

But after they beat the shit out of eachother and get it of their chest, maybe a conversation is possible. Just keep them locked up for a couple of days. :rofl-lol:

Slash won, he made a "paper doll chain" out of axl

Edited by oohwa

Slash won, he made a "paper doll chain" out of axl

No, I mean if there would be a real one?