the psychiatrist in don't cry

HisRoyalSweetness

is it true that she was axl's real psychiatrist from the time? or is that some bizarre rumor. anyone know the truth?

She is not a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist has an M.D. This woman is some form of psychologist, or therapist.

so...is this the bitch who supplied axl the magic crystals?

I think that was more Yoda'a doing.

Correct.

Yoda and her husband were the psychics.

This one was the head shrinker.

My question is, when exactly did Axl fall in with these people? We know it was in or before '91 cause Yoda and her lot are thanked in t he UYI booklets...But was he into this stuff as far back as the beginning of the band?

So were those two women named Suzy London in the videos, one and the same person?

She might also be in this movie. One of the Robotech sites said she "got out of the business" after this movie... and then she reemerged as "therapist to the stars"?? Maybe she went to school... maybe she got one of those mail order degrees...

holy shit... axl was trusting his fragile psyche to a psychologist named "suzzy" who wanted to wear miniskirts in music videos? no wonder he only screwed himself up more. wonder why he was unwilling to work with a real doctor.

Good point, a therapist name is more important than their education.

Also, fact: Extras bring their own clothes in video shoots. Many videos have been ruined by extras not having the right clothes leaving the producers of the video with no options other than to put them in the videos "as is"

The concept of wardrobe is a common fallacy, perpetuated by the media for years. It in fact does not exist. This is true in movies as well. Many people do not know that in the original Conan the Barbarian, Arnold was expected to wear a suit and tie. After the contracts were signed and Arnold showed up demanding to wear a loin cloth, there was nothing left for the movie studio to do but search for other loin cloth wearing actors to fill in the rest of the roles. From that point forward, studios began including in the actual contracts that the actor buy clothes that fit the theme of the movie. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was outspoken during filming of the last GI Joe movie because he had to "Go out and buy army clothes." He suggested the producers of a movie provide costumes for the actors, but this of course was a preposterous idea, and was ridiculed throughout the entertainment world.

• Like 1

Hey, speaking of these silly videos, wtf happened to Josh Richman?

When I lived in LA briefly in 2003, I met two young (underage) girls walking around on Sunset Strip and they claimed to be friends with Josh Richman. (Hm, not creepy at all.) They said that he would get "angry" and refused to talk about Axl or GNR, which I could see, cause he's probably bitter that he didn't last very long in the organization. But it's also hard to believe that he wouldn't talk about it all, cause how else is he gonna get underage tail if he doesn't go up to chicks and go "Remember that really fucking stupid phone call in the middle of KOHD? That was me!"

• Like 1

On the one hand, he admitted pretty early on that some people were ripping him off:

'Once in a while, in a New Age community that embraces a certain number of charlatans, Axl got taken to the cleaners. During his marriage to Everly, Axl went for an exorcism. The exorcism apparently didn't involved the priests and crosses that viewers of prime-time television have come to expect. "Mainly it involved getting some kind of herbal wrap," Axl testified during the Everly case, some "work on my skin." The man who performed this procedure charged $72,000. Even Axl admitted, "I ended up getting ripped off for a lot of money in the long run."'

On the other hand, Chinese Democracy is dedicated to Sharon Maynard/Yoda, and the Lebeis' seem near-obsessed with astrology.

How sad.

Really gives an insight into how Beta was able to squeeze her way into Axl's life and into managing a million dollar band.

And why Axl has released one album of new material in the past 20 years. And why somebody like Fernando is the band's mouthpiece.

What a sad state of affairs. People think that money, women and fame guarantees you happiness. Axl is a perfect example of why it doesn't.

• Like 1

That doc was full of it, Duff said as much in his book. he even said that he told Axl but he wouldn't listen. I don't buy past life regression but if it helped him what's the harm in it. It sounds like he was taken for a ride, he seems to have a history with people taking advantage of him... management included.