What Gn'R spinoff projects would you like to see?

arnold layne

I would like to see these group of musicians, with the exception of Ashba and Bumblefoot to do a collaboration with Bono from U2. I think Chris Pitman especially would add a lot to U2's sound. What do you think?

I would exclude Axl as well because Bono has the better voice at this stage of his career.

I would love to see DJ in a Miami-based PI show, with Adler as his comical and wacky sidekick... (Actually, I really want to see this now :D )

But seriously, an Axl and DJ acoustic project would be nice. Also, a straight up rock'n'roll album recorded in two months by Axl, DJ, Fortus and Tommy (plus Frank/Brain if you don't wanna use a drum machine) would float my boat. Anything with Axl would be cool :D .

Edited by jekylhyde

I'd like an album with Buckethead and Slash. All instrumental.

Outside people for bass and drums to keep things fresh.

That, or a full Buckethead album in the style of Monsters and Robots, Inbred Mountain, or any of his other heavy off-kilter records with Axl simply responsible for vocals and melodies - nothing else save maybe some basic arranging so choruses and such that he writes fit not just pasted on top of something pre-existing.

Release a cd/dvd/bluray combo of this latest tour.

It's been forever since GNR released a live cd/dvd combo and since this last US tour rocked, I think it's time to release a new one with the new songs and the new band.