Were Erin Everly and Stephanie Seymour, Axl's Brenda Walsh and Kelly Taylor?

Randy Lahey

Were Erin Everly and Stephanie Seymour, Axl's Brenda Walsh and Kelly Taylor? I remember once reading something about how Axl believed he'd spent various past lives with these 2, and that Erin and Steph had been sisters in one of these lives. It really reminded me of 90210 when Dylan McKay got into the past life regression therapy that Axl was into. Dylan learned through regression therapy that he was with Kelly Taylor in a past life, so of course he thought of her as his soullmate, although I think most fans would disagree and say that Brenda Walsh was his real soullmate. Without knowing much about Erin and Steph, and just basing my answer off of pictures, I would have to say that Erin was his soullmate.

gu49r62yc4aoy249.jpg

ped4z3smn9fqz4sp.jpg

tumblr_lizchoy9RH1qg67b9o1_250.jpg

277031_186808921396004_421360618_n.jpg

Edited by Randy Lahey

it's pretty astounding that axl managed to meet TWO reincarnated loves from previous lives. and at such a young age. statistics were certainly not in his favor in that respect.

it just sucked that he had to date total bitches in his past lives too. he deserves to find happiness. he should maybe start dating women with whom he shares no reincarnated emotional baggage.

Guest Len B'stard

So basically, Axl reckons he shagged a couple of reincarnated sisters? Is this some way of saying that like, even in the spirit world Axls a playa? :lol:

I wonder if Axl's ever read some of his old interviews and did a facepalm. He should do a posting about some of the old bullshit he said 20 years ago, because it never goes away, it's the sauce that unauthorized rock bios thrive on.

Alec Baldwin had an Axl moment yesterday.

Guest Len B'stard

I think a lot of what is written about Axl regarding that mystical crap and all that is a load of shit really, just mans trying to make him look like a prick (which isn't difficult at the best of times but whats real is real and what ain't ain't). He doesn't clarify or clear up this shit (although he did try once bless him, all at once) so it just gets left out there. If i was him i wouldn't give a fuck.

But all this reincarnation and past life stuff and, y'know, negative vibes in the air causing you to cancel concerts, none of this shit is from the mans mouth as far as i'm aware soooo...y'know, how seriously is it to be taken?

Past band members have made various comments about it all but that doesn't really gel with the fact that Axl, aside from performing, never spent much time with the band anyway, he was off doing his own thing so what would a lot of these people know about the inner workings of Axls life/mind. Fuck me, half of em couldn't even get him on the phone back in the day by their own admissions.

Were Erin Everly and Stephanie Seymour, Axl's Brenda Walsh and Kelly Taylor? I remember once reading something about how Axl believed he'd spent various past lives with these 2, and that Erin and Steph had been sisters in one of these lives. It really reminded me of 90210 when Dylan McKay got into the past life regression therapy that Axl was into. Dylan learned through regression therapy that he was with Kelly Taylor in a past life, so of course he thought of her as his soullmate, although I think most fans would disagree and say that Brenda Walsh was his real soullmate. Without knowing much about Erin and Steph, and just basing my answer off of pictures, I would have to say that Erin was his soullmate.

gu49r62yc4aoy249.jpg

ped4z3smn9fqz4sp.jpg

tumblr_lizchoy9RH1qg67b9o1_250.jpg

277031_186808921396004_421360618_n.jpg

One has to wonder that Ax's fallout with Stephanie Seymour had to have royally fucked him up.

I bet every woman he has remotely got close with he ends up comparing them to Stephanie Seymour which has to be a complete turn off to the woman (maybe not looks comparison but personality comparison).

I wonder if Axl's ever read some of his old interviews and did a facepalm. He should do a posting about some of the old bullshit he said 20 years ago, because it never goes away, it's the sauce that unauthorized rock bios thrive on.

Alec Baldwin had an Axl moment yesterday.

Ha Ha, but I disagree. I think Alec Baldwin's meltdown was all him. He's had tons of issues with photographers in his face and even with his own daughter.

Remember when he went off on her to the answering machine? God, that was all over the gossip shows and it showed the guy has real anger issues.

I can't blame people sometimes. These guys with the cameras don't give a shit how annoying they are to you. They figure you're out on the street and fair game, but how many car accidents have these nuts caused while chasing down someone?

I don't blame some actors/musicians for going off on them. I know it would annoy me big time. They just don't let up and the more the person gets angry the continue to push those cameras in your face.

with all those long range lenses there's no need to be up in someone's face. I think they do it purposely to get them angry so some other douche can get the picture of the actor hitting the first camera guy.

I think most of the time Axl goes off, he's got a right to. Those camera guys just annoy you until you want to kick their asses. lol

People get outraged that a an interview with Duff discussing GNR gets posted in this section, yet this is fine.

Amazing isn't it? I'm left wondering when Lahey 2012's well will run dry. There can only be a finite amount of combinations of words that form stupid questions about Axl.