Jeff Hardy interview is now up-complete w/a MYGNRFORUM mention!

Subtle Signs

Hey guys. I'm supposed to interview Jeff Hardy tonight @730. I'll post the link when the interview is up but if you have any last minute questions, post em here and I'll try to ask! We may only get like 15 minutes with him. He's basically on to promote TNA's Basebrawl show here Friday night.

jeffhardy.jpg

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask him what it's like to forever be in his brother's shadow. Matt was way better than Jeff.

Have you watched in the last ten years? I am a fan of Matt as well but Jeff is way more over. I have been to WWE shows where a video of Jeff Hardy got the biggest pop of the night. Still,I am sure neither are hurting for money. Jeff,Matt and HBK are my all time favorite wrestlers.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Ask him what it's like to forever be in his brother's shadow. Matt was way better than Jeff.

Have you watched in the last ten years? I am a fan of Matt as well but Jeff is way more over. I have been to WWE shows where a video of Jeff Hardy got the biggest pop of the night. Still,I am sure neither are hurting for money. Jeff,Matt and HBK are my all time favorite wrestlers.

Not too big of a fan of either Hardy, but Matt would have been way more over if they had done the right thing and pushed him when he came back, after Lita cheated on him with Edge. That was a huge missed opportunity.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Can you ask him what his favourite Chinese Democracy song is?

Welcome To The Jungle

Wrong! I heard it was November Rain.

Does he have any regrets?

Thanks for the question! We are trying to keep it current as we may only have a few minutes. I think he covered this in a shoot DVD (Ultimate Insiders, something like that with Matt) At the very least I should give a shout out to the Forum.

You simply have to.

That, and where he sees himself in ten years.

For one one who doesnt watch wrestling what's the best match ever? Like the Ali Forman of wrestling?

Undertaker vs. Mankind Hell in a Cell.

Hardly the best match. Undertaker threw Mankind off the top of the cell, they climbed back up and Undertaker chokeslammed him through the cage. Quite a boring match, but it had huge bumps.

For one one who doesnt watch wrestling what's the best match ever? Like the Ali Forman of wrestling?

Randy "Macho Man" Savage vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat at Wrestlemania III.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skjWY3vXYoQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21yHgXsLges&feature=relmfu

Edited by Randy Lahey

Hardly the best match. Undertaker threw Mankind off the top of the cell, they climbed back up and Undertaker chokeslammed him through the cage. Quite a boring match, but it had huge bumps.

You forgot the tacks and I haven't seen a match that comes close to it before or since. It made Japan look tame.

You forgot the tacks and I haven't seen a match that comes close to it before or since. It made Japan look tame.

You must not have seen a lot of ROH then. Weapons and falling through/off of cages don't make an awesome match.

You must not have seen a lot of ROH then. Weapons and falling through/off of cages don't make an awesome match.

I notice that you're more interested in tearing down my opinion than providing one of your own. How about you show me one of these legendary ROH matches, because from what I have seen, they're not much more than a modern version of WCW's cruiserweight division.

Edited by Damn_Smooth