Zodiac Killer

Apollo

Heard a new theory about The Zodiac Killer that actually makes some sense.

Of course, the rabid Zodiac fans debunk it. Funny, there are a couple groups of ZK fans that are just as angry and crazy as the fans on here who always fight about axl-vs-slash. There are a couple different main websites devoted to the ZK and each website hates the other. It really is funny to read them bash each other.

Anyway

The theory is that there wasn't one killer and that the entire Zodiac Killer thing is a hoax. And it makes a ton of sense.

All the reported killings were by different killers. Maybe a couple were the same person. But they all weren't committed by one serial killer. (And they weren't a team or acting together, they are just a few random murders)

That is why non of the evidence is able to match up to one person.

Arthur Allen Leigh was the obvious suspect - but he passed finger print and DNA samples.

Other prime suspects can be tied to one case - but not the others.

Eye witness accounts don't match up. Eye witnesses pick different people.

And the letters to the police and newspapers never revealed information that wasn't available to anybody who didn't have a police scanner.

The theory is that the police lumped the cases together to make it look like one killer. The papers ran with it, because a serial killer case sells more newspapers than a few random untied together murders. People love consipiracies.

So the reason that the ZK case was never solved could be because there wasn't really one serial killer doing it all. Police would clear prime suspect A even though he could be tied to one set of murders, because they couldn't tie him to the other murders.

i am very open minded about the zodiac case it is something that has always interested me, that theory i dont agree with but who knows it maybe true. i still think it is a single killer, but who it is, is anybodys guess at this point

ZK fans

:shocked::scared::scared:

There are rival websites. I kid you not. And the people at each forum hate the people at the other forum.

It's pretty funny.

You're part of which faction then? :lol: I mean I love ya buddy but i'd be lying' if I said I wasn't glad we've got an ocean between us right now. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

ZK fans

:shocked::scared::scared:

There are rival websites. I kid you not. And the people at each forum hate the people at the other forum.

It's pretty funny.

You're part of which faction then? :lol: I mean I love ya buddy but i'd be lying' if I said I wasn't glad we've got an ocean between us right now. :lol:

You reckon thats fuckin cracked, get on this right, there's websites, message boards dedicated to Richard Ramirez, The Night Stalker and birds fancy him. I'll type that out again, in case it didn't register, birds...fancy him. One more time, birds fancy him. Birds fancy a bloke that got famous...for killing birds.

"how can you judge someone you don't know, Richard is wonderful person, like OHMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, he's so cute!"

*shrieks* No he's not!!! No he's not, you crazy bitches he's a fuckin mentalist!!!! A mentalist of the insert a steak knife into your vagina and perform amateur C-sections sort. Is this registering, this man will fuckin' open you up!

Fuckin mental fuckers, serial killer fans, i've fuckin seen it all now, whats next, fuckin Hydrogen Bomb fans?!?! Genocide fans?!?!

And then people look at me funny when i say that parents need to give their kids a good hiding more often :lol: