Where do you see yourself in ten years?

arnold layne

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'll marry someone from this forum in ten years.

i accept!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

If you only had a little fairer skin, I'd consider it. I have someone else in mind! ^_^

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

i accept!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

If you only had a little fairer skin, I'd consider it. I have someone else in mind! ^_^

Madison?

That's the dream, but I'll go with the second best and take Arnold Layne.

Guest Len B'stard

i accept!!!!

If you only had a little fairer skin, I'd consider it. I have someone else in mind!

Madison?

I bet you fancy black girls on the sly :lol: Don't worry, i won't tell the brotherhood! I'll tape some episodes of Tyra for you if you like :lol:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

i accept!!!!

If you only had a little fairer skin, I'd consider it. I have someone else in mind!

Madison?

I bet you fancy black girls on the sly :lol: Don't worry, i won't tell the brotherhood! I'll tape some episodes of Tyra for you if you like :lol:

It's like they say, once you go black, you never go back!

i accept!!!!

Madison?

Because they kidnap you :ph34r:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

i accept!!!!

Madison?

Because they kidnap you :ph34r:

RACISS!!!

Guest Len B'stard

I don't see why people worry about this stuffs, in terms of like, i'm scared or whatever. Just do your thing day to day, have a plan, y'know, other than that, fuck it man, whats the worst that could happen? What, you'll be dead or something and if that happens then you won't know any better anyway. People are too all-fire het up about like...y'know, assigning something to their life like a qualification or i haven't this or this or this that i wanted to when i was coming up and that makes me a lesser person or something, it's all fuckin bullshit, as long as i can get home at the end of a days graft, know in my heart that i ain't nobody a bad turn and come home and skin up and relax, i really don't care if i'm exactly where i am today in 10 years time. I'm comfortable, i'm living, i'm eating, my doodle works perfectly...what more could a man want?

Hopefully with a PhD, and a happy, healthy family!

PhD, not bad Sandy not bad at all.

As for myself hoping to have a stable income and a decent job doing something I like and hopefully a nice family.

I'm a qualified teacher, as of today, so something to aim for. First piece of research should (touchwood!) be published later this year. Certainly do-able!

Hopefully with a PhD, and a happy, healthy family!

PhD, not bad Sandy not bad at all.

As for myself hoping to have a stable income and a decent job doing something I like and hopefully a nice family.

I'm a qualified teacher, as of today, so something to aim for. First piece of research should (touchwood!) be published later this year. Certainly do-able!

I would love to do a PhD but money would certainly be a problem, I am pretty much sure I want to do a Masters but even with that I might have to take a couple of years out to earn money.