New Supporters Perks!

highvoltage

Do supporters have a hidden section depicting certain topless forum female members?

Well this question was answered. No regrets.

Cheers Arnold!!

I could get High to send you a half naked pic of himself as part of the perks mate if that helps though?rock1

Might struggle to get anything other than the top half but i'll see what i can do

These changes are awesome. Thank you.

You all have to realize that this forum gets much more traffic compared to other forums. These changes require more bandwidth; especially the signature and avatar changes.

Again, cool additions. :thumbsup:

I'll pass.

Thanks for the offer though Subs. :thumbsup:

:( honestly mate? he'll be gutted, he fucking loves himself!!!

Any other perks enter that head of yours mate, post away!

And by perks you mean percocets?

Edit: Anybody giving Subsy shit can fuck right off! Do you not remember this place like even three months ago?

Edited by Dazey

I'm not trying to be a dick, but these features available for FREE an other forum...

But that forum sucks

No it doesn't.

I think it does.

I think it doesn't.

Yeah, you said that.

Is DJ wearing Axl's hat for a reason in your avatar? :lol:

It's DJ's hat. It's from Ashba Swag so Axl's hat was given to him by DJ. If you hurry maybe you can buy one yourself before they're all sold out ;)

Edited by RocketQueen1985

I like the idea of a chat room, but 1) I think it's useless for a forum, and 2) since it's only for people who are Supporters, there's only going to be a few people on it.

That's just my opinion though.

The chat room will build up mate, it's day 1 -- If in time (months) it doesnt grow and Supporters' want to open it up to all, we'll consider that option.:)

Good for you guys! It's obvious you're putting a lot of work in to make the forum better for everyone. Kudos. ^_^

Thank you for the kind words, means a lot - we're putting loads of effort/work in to hopefully benefit everyone in the long term!!!

I like the idea of a chat room, but 1) I think it's useless for a forum, and 2) since it's only for people who are Supporters, there's only going to be a few people on it.

I think it should be open for everyone.

Guest Broskirose

I think it should be open for everyone.